• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
@Babak @Kao X3

Essentials Theme v2.14 Working

• Display Elements styling regardless of using invalid custom Element ID.
  • Display Product preview popup close button in Mobile devices.

Theme only, not any plugins as not checked to see if they need nulling too.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Untitled.png
Work, but Demo Importing Errors 😒😒
Thanks, Bro 😍😍

Last edited:
@Babak @Kao X3

Essentials Theme v2.14 Working

• Display Elements styling regardless of using invalid custom Element ID.
  • Display Product preview popup close button in Mobile devices.

Theme only, not any plugins as not checked to see if they need nulling too.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Untitled.png
ah, gotta wait. still got 119 days

For starters make sure that you have the plugin called 'One click demo import' installed.

Just activated the theme on local and imported demo just fine.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

@bobsmith I am having the same issue when importing. The "one-click demo importer" is installed. I click on the import button of the desired demo and it says that it is importing. BUT, nothing is ever imported. I've tried several of the demos and they all do the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx.

@bobsmith I am having the same issue when importing. The "one-click demo importer" is installed. I click on the import button of the desired demo and it says that it is importing. BUT, nothing is ever imported. I've tried several of the demos and they all do the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx.

Note that the import is not instant, it will take time depending on your own setup

Put screenshots of where your error is as it runs fine for me as shown already in previous post.

Note that the import is not instant, it will take time depending on your own setup

Put screenshots of where your error is as it runs fine for me as shown already in previous post.
Thank you for replying. I completely understand what you are saying. The issue is that it says the import is complete after only about 10 seconds. Then when you go and check for new pages, etc, nothing has changed. I did note that when I went and created my own page in Elementor the Essentials pages show up in the blocks, pages, my templates section, but it would not import from there either. I am using the latest Elementor and Elementor Pro from here. I will post screenshots as soon as I go back to that project later today.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobsmith
Hi,
Just downloaded the last version with overwritten with Bob version :

All activated / i push import on SEO template demo / i got
/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php fail

with error showed : Error: error (0)

Any idea ?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 6
Just tested and get this error returned, will have a look if have spare time, however might just be the case that some imports work and some don't, unfortunately.

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

Hi,
Just downloaded the last version with overwritten with Bob version :

All activated / i push import on SEO template demo / i got
/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php fail

with error showed : Error: error (0)

Any idea ?

My issue was with importing the widgets from that demo, simply unticked widgets and all works fine, ignore the Redux plugin is not activated, so the Redux import was skipped!

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Reactions: intox26
Babak updated Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Essentials Theme v2.1.5 Untouched

Download Essentials v2.1.5 | Multipurpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Added

• Compatibility with the latest version of “Elementor Pro” plugin.
  • Display WooCommerce Archive page description.
  • Sticky footer automatic screen height check.
  • Faster Elementor icons selector field.
  • Added WooCommerce display “Out of stock” option to Product carousel element.
Updated
  • Updated Slider Revolution plugin to the latest version.
  • Changed WooCommerce single...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock