• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
i couldn't import 3 new themes on dashboard, but for alternatively im using elementor theme builder to import it and do make it manually
Can you please share homepage of Consulting Demo by exporting it as templates if possible ?

there is a problem in 3.0 nulled, when you create header/change elements it wont save those changes!
anyone have these problems?

it's just about nulled version, because in original that header editor works ok!

An error occurred while fetching file from: !
Reason: 404 - Not Found.

Import of new demos not working, this is the error we are getting
Did you try to import demo from inside the theme import demo interface? Did you make clear install or it was update prom earlier nulled releases?

We do not have resources from other sites uploaded here, find doing that again and you will be warned or banned.

We also do not provide any help to those who have used this 'other' resource.

The nulled file uploaded works fine on local and sandbox versions for me and it is good to go, as shown in pics in previous posts here.

If you have any issues with new templates not being installed, then that is the same as all themes, you need to wait for the themes developers themselves to update their own servers so that the templates can be used.

This will apply to the first few rows of templates as they are all listed as new, it mostly takes only a day or two for them to update their own servers, however be prepared to wait a week in the worst cases.

There is nothing wrong with the nulling itself.

You will actually find that the demo content as of when posting previously, did not actually yet contain the new demos, so that would be the reason you could not yet get it.

The plugins like Elementor, WPBakery and Slider Revolution, you should install and activate the full packages from their own threads here on Babiato and not the slimmed down versions through the theme setup.

If still having issues then go buy yourself a legit and proper licence and go through their own support channels.

Reactions: tohes
We do not have resources from other sites uploaded here, find doing that again and you will be warned or banned.

We also do not provide any help to those who have used this 'other' resource.

The nulled file uploaded works fine on local and sandbox versions for me and it is good to go, as shown in pics in previous posts here.

If you have any issues with new templates not being installed, then that is the same as all themes, you need to wait for the themes developers themselves to update their own servers so that the templates can be used.

This will apply to the first few rows of templates as they are all listed as new, it mostly takes only a day or two for them to update their own servers, however be prepared to wait a week in the worst cases.

There is nothing wrong with the nulling itself.

You will actually find that the demo content as of when posting previously, did not actually yet contain the new demos, so that would be the reason you could not yet get it.

The plugins like Elementor, WPBakery and Slider Revolution, you should install and activate the full packages from their own threads here on Babiato and not the slimmed down versions through the theme setup.

If still having issues then go buy yourself a legit and proper licence and go through their own support channels.
Sorry, I just wanted to help. Ok, no more files from othe sourses

Seems like the themes have outsmarted us, TheGem themes not working, Essentials not working either, there is a new method being done now that block us.

Running into issues with the header following all the guides here still getting broken header editor.
Even without the warning on the header, any changes you make to the header DONT save.

Basically, we need to buy this theme now until its functional as the header doesnt save now and always defaults to the demo state.

Sadly, this is no longer useable. :(
Tested this theme on sandbox and there are methods to bypass warnings, but the new demos wont import -- but whats worse is the header editor doesnt save changes.

Last edited:
Is there a way to deactivate the Essentials nulled theme (when I click deactivate, I get an "Error, couldn't deactivate the theme!" message)?

Is there a way to deactivate the Essentials nulled theme (when I click deactivate, I get an "Error, couldn't deactivate the theme!" message)?
You should have any other theme besides Essentials on your site. If not - just install it, then activate. After that Essentials will be deactivated, and you can delete it trom the site

You should have any other theme besides Essentials on your site. If not - just install it, then activate. After that Essentials will be deactivated, and you can delete it trom the site
I'd like to deactivate it to use my paid licence, instead of nulled one.

I'd like to deactivate it to use my paid licence, instead of nulled one.
If you didn't start to build site with the theme, I guess you can simply remove (delete) Essentials from the site, install the paid one (downloaded from your account dashboard) fln activate licence after installation

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock