• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Finally, Babak is back <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i recive over 1000 pm on babiato and telegram ...
seems u guys love me so much :D :love: :love: :sneaky:
Hooray!! nice to greet you here again!
Count on me for any technical issue with the server.
Very experienced linux sysadmin here :)

thanks and sry to old members we lost 100k members
we lost many thread / many members and many sales pages ... reources ...
but its okay we can create again bro
This is just a phase. We will get over it. We will support and cooperate with babiato and BABIATO IS GOING TO BE GREATER!

Welcom back @Babak we will build the community even stronger, and anywehre we need to get things done, we will make it happen.

they say, failing is not an issue, the problem is what you do after failing, rebuilding yourself back up again, bigger better, stronger.

the number of users lost is significant lets hope they will come back.

the posts lost are also significant, but lets learn from past mistakes.

Man does not simply exist but always decides what his existence will be, what he will become the next moment.
By the same token, every human being has the freedom to change at any instant.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Welcome Back @Babak it's so good to have you back

Don't you worry mate!
we all will help to put Babiato Back on track!

• Love
hey guys sry we lost many registred members
but lets start again guys i will work harder so recover babiato again
seems we have some buts and cache problem
im waiting for andy to update xenforo to latest
Hey @Babak , it's great that you got out of depression and returned to the community. I think returning community members is not a problem, provided that their data is preserved in the old database. Even if not preserved, in any case, I think it makes sense to make a mass mailing to all surviving addresses with a new link to the forum. Most of the latest versions of nulled plugins could be restored by the community members themselves. For example, I store the last three versions of the plugins I need in the cloud and, if necessary, I can upload them here. I think others will join too. So it is quite possible to restore the functionality of the forum and its content to the current versions in a relatively short time. Probably, in order to coordinate such actions, it is necessary to create a separate topic with a call for actions to restore content, and here's a link to it in the mass mailing list. This is as an option - perhaps the admins will offer better options. In any case, the community is ready to restore the forum in any way they can.

• Love
@Babak we really love you! What you and all the other guys are doing for this community and for the web overall is just astonishing! Keep on rockin and we will power through this slight hiccup. This shows that together people are unstoppable.

hey guys sry we lost many registred members
but lets start again guys i will work harder so recover babiato again
seems we have some buts and cache problem
im waiting for andy to update xenforo to latest
Welcome back! @Babak , it has been a hard time for you and the admins/moderators/staff members but sure everything will be smoothy again, keep on the hard and good work :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock