• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme

Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme v3.18.7 - Untouched

No permission to download
Can Any Null Master Able Null It Please, Hope Can Get It As Soon As Can
There is no need to null the theme. It works just fine as it is although there are instructions in this thread if you search

Reactions: freik
Can Any Null Master Able Null It Please, Hope Can Get It As Soon As Can
Why don't you guys start by reading the whole thread? There is a DIY guide to mull this theme. I have even posted a way to use the child theme to null so you can easily update even if the new update is untouched.. But seriously - start by reading before asking questions that has already been answered in the thread (It also helps you to not look like fools - just saying) :)

UCEF updated Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Version 3.18.4 - 16.02.24 - Untouched

• NEW: WooCommerce 8.6 compatibility.
  • ENHANCEMENT: Added check for global $product object existence in flatsome_sticky_add_to_cart_template function.
  • ENHANCEMENT: Improved WPML configuration.
  • FIXED: Improved handling of non-existent attachment images.
  • FIXED: Shop category header title color with dark content.
  • FIXED: Undefined array key "limit" PHP warning in some cases.
  • UPDATED: Google Fonts list.
  • UPDATED: Language files.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi evryone

I have a message for the code :

1709219375076.png

If anyone can help me or tell me how to proceed, that would be very kind. thank you all.

Hi evryone

I have a message for the code :

1709219375076.png

If anyone can help me or tell me how to proceed, that would be very kind. thank you all.

A posible solution 👇

For those who want to do the annulment on their own, do the following, download the non-annulled theme from the official link on the Babiato forum, and access the "flatsome" folder and then in functions.php, leave the code like this:

PHP:
<?php
/**
 * Flatsome functions and definitions
 * @package flatsome
 */

require get_template_directory() . '/inc/init.php';
update_option( 'flatsome_wup_purchase_code', 'B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930' );
update_option( 'flatsome_wup_supported_until', '01.01.2050' );
update_option( 'flatsome_wup_buyer', 'Licensed' );
update_option( 'flatsome_wup_sold_at', time() );
delete_option( 'flatsome_wup_errors', '' );
delete_option( 'flatsome_wupdates', '');

/**
 * Note: It's not recommended to add any custom code here. Please use a child theme so that your customizations aren't lost during updates.
 * Learn more here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes
 */

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock