• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New Nulling Request Fluky - Random Video Chat v2.2.1

Download links unavailable. Please fix

I meant the web script is not working. After installing it shows 404 not found on domain.com/install page

I'm sorry I wrote something that didn't belong to your case. I was helping someone else and ended up pasting it here by mistake.

Last edited:
Sorry! In the previous post, I wrote something wrong, it didn't belong to your case.

But now let's get to your case.

-Before going to the domain.com/install page, you must prepare the server and install the dependencies using the ssh terminal.

Has this been done before?

-Please read the documentation that I sent along with the pack.

""Make sure the server is empty, otherwise it may create issues. Click here if you prefer the manual way.

Upload the bash script (fluky-installation.sh) and the application (fluky.zip) to your server
Note: Place the zip and the script in same directory

Set execute permission on script
chmod 700 fluky-installation.sh

Execute the script
./fluky-installation.sh

Once the installation is finished, note down all the details it returns
.""

Reactions: IceyBurg
Sorry! In the previous post, I wrote something wrong, it didn't belong to your case.

But now let's get to your case.

-Before going to the domain.com/install page, you must prepare the server and install the dependencies using the ssh terminal.

Has this been done before?

-Please read the documentation that I sent along with the pack.

""Make sure the server is empty, otherwise it may create issues. Click here if you prefer the manual way.

Upload the bash script (fluky-installation.sh) and the application (fluky.zip) to your server
Note: Place the zip and the script in same directory

Set execute permission on script
chmod 700 fluky-installation.sh

Execute the script
./fluky-installation.sh

Once the installation is finished, note down all the details it returns
.""
Thank you! It worked but after the installation, it shows 403
FORBIDDEN
error. How to fix this? Does this work fine on your system?

Last edited:
Thank you! It worked but after the installation, it shows 403
error. How to fix this? Does this work fine on your system?
Hi,

Yes, it works perfectly here; every time I activate an item to share I test it massively.

I see that your problem is with the server / installation. I suggest that you review all the documentation and increase the limits of your PHP. ***See also permissions.

Good luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock