• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Font Download from any site

moshiurrh010

Nov 24, 2020

Hi there,​

here I want to share something about font downloads from websites.
It's a manual process (Inspection, Download and Convert woff2 to ttf​

There are many developers in this Forum.​

Here I want to know if is there anyone who can create something like an extension or other tools to do this.​

If any text is copyable then it is possible to find out the font from inspect elements.​

How it Works generally?​

Suppose any text is copyable then from inspect elements->applications->fonts, you will find different fonts(including targeted selected text fonts) with a preview.

download the wofft2 font and convert it to ttf.​

What can you do if you are a great developer?​

suppose I've selected text and then run the extension,
it will show font name+preview
if the user downloads that it will download+covert to ttf

is it Possible?​

for your better understand I've attached a Screenshot.​

1701255775302.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock