• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FoodKing - Restaurant Food Delivery System with Admin Panel & Delivery Man App | Restaurant POS

FoodKing - Restaurant Food Delivery System with Admin Panel & Delivery Man App | Restaurant POS 2.0

No permission to download
Does the taxation part work in version 1.3 nulled? Can anyone confirm? I am unable to add tax.

Thank you so much for sharing this buddy.
I've installed this and facing an issue.
Images are not showing on the web I am uploading.
Can you please help me mate? I've checked the official comments and there are a few buyers who also claimed that images are not showing but the author replied by opening tickets.

Can you please guide me on how to solve this issue?
Thank you again.

Thank you so much for sharing this buddy.
I've installed this and facing an issue.
Images are not showing on the web I am uploading.
Can you please help me mate? I've checked the official comments and there are a few buyers who also claimed that images are not showing but the author replied by opening tickets.

Can you please guide me on how to solve this issue?
Thank you again.
The cache must be cleared, and there is something else, in fact, that I do not remember. I will remember it and bring it to you

For those concerned about Version 1.3 update. If you have version 1.2 installed I am providing update files and the steps to update.

Keep Coding :)

Attachments

• update-process.txt
    550 bytes · Views: 30
  • v1.3.zip
    344.8 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: ashi2344
@Babak Brother, I am facing problems with the updated script. The taxation part doesn't, and the notification update also doesn't work. As per the author's release notes. None of the features work. If you could test the same and help us. Will be a great help from the team...

@Babak Brother, I am facing problems with the updated script. The taxation part doesn't, and the notification update also doesn't work. As per the author's release notes. None of the features work. If you could test the same and help us. Will be a great help from the team...
Hey have you successfully managed to add an other language? i added the french language and translated it. but it doesnt seem to work. the scripts stays in english even after clearing the cache

Hey have you successfully managed to add an other language? i added the french language and translated it. but it doesnt seem to work. the scripts stays in english even after clearing the cache
Nopes.. I am still stuck on the above error.

me to tried to clean the cache. but it's not working. reason php command not working with Vue.Js. i change all the changes in my local and upload then it's worked.

Reactions: CyberNinja
Good afternoon.
Someone has solved the problem with the installation, when connecting to the base returns to the same page.
vicious circle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock