• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Save this as a .sql > and import via phpMyAdmin -
1. import database foodoma.sql

Then:
Username: [email protected]
password: password
I still get a credentials not found error when trying to login on page /public/auth/login. I Tried removing all files and sql and reinstalling and get the same error.

I followed the directions...again on a new install. I still get save errors within the website settings. Images are posted in my previous post.

Im getting a " ErrorException (E_WARNING) Creating default object from empty value" When selecting the "Save Settings" button in any of the settings. I have uninstalled everything and then installed a fresh sql and website files with the same issue. My php version is set to 7.2 per the server requirements. Im installing on a shared hosting server with a static IP address. Odd thing is that if i wait on the error page a second then F5 the page sometimes the settings have saved, most times not.

Attachments

• Firefox_Screenshot_2020-03-18T13-15-26.428Z.png
    Firefox_Screenshot_2020-03-18T13-15-26.428Z.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 16
This script has potential but with this many bugs it would be hard to purchase it for $99.

Yeah i'm getting same error, Page1 on explore screen, anyone have any idea? I'm looking through code but lost. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock