• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodyman - Multi-Restaurant Food and Grocery Ordering and Delivery Marketplace (Web & Customer Apps)

Foodyman - Multi-Restaurant Food and Grocery Ordering and Delivery Marketplace (Web & Customer Apps) v.2024-19

No permission to download
Hello Bro. Did you install successfully?

Yes, i was able to run it, and everything is working perfectly,
i have gone through some code and removed license verification in some places like adding restaurants and editing setting, It was working perfectly in the localhost, but unable to figure out at what other places it checks for licenses 🤷🏻

i have gone through some code and removed license verification in some places like adding restaurants and editing setting, It was working perfectly in the localhost, but unable to figure out at what other places it checks for licenses 🤷🏻
I have a few concerns and would like to communicate privately since it's both a personal issue. I don't know if it's my VPS server setup (bought from hostinger two days ago - probably requires some upgrade) but as a Developer I found out some backdoors. Please can you communicate via Google meet and also kindly share your installed source code with me.

I would also provide some support in the best way that I can long-term. Thanks

Also, I noticed the trustlicence middleware controls the installation at some point

Which hosting company are you using?
here I can not install
I have nulled the script and bypassed license verifications
still need more time to test
Working perfectly on Ubuntu 18 | aaPanel VPS
will post it soon after some testing

1688153724883.png

Reactions: tisna98
Doxec updated Foodyman - Multi-Restaurant Food and Grocery Ordering and Delivery Marketplace (Web & Customer Apps) with a new update entry:

Foodyman - Multi-Restaurant Food and Grocery Ordering and Delivery Marketplace (Web & Customer Apps)

Change Log:​

13 July 2023 ( v. 2023 -11)
- Added Parcel delivery feature
- Added Service Fee
- Added Order product notes
- Added Order to someone
- Bug fixes & code optimization

Password:​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: TechBrain and itsM
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock