• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Formidable Forms - User Registration AddOn2.09

Attachments

• formidable-registration-2.0.9.zip
    203.7 KB · Views: 92
Thank you so much for your contribution. I have a quick question. Which version is this and what are the two separate files? On the Formidable Forms website, there isn't a "Pro" version, only "Elite", "Business", "Plus". and "Basic"

Someone has the pdf, conversational, directory and geolocations addons working? I would appreciate if you share. The files I found in the forum give me errors or the message that they are not activated):

new update

5.5.2​

• New: When dragging a field or field group, a smaller drag helper will be used that is more consistent with the field type options in the sidebar, and the field that is being dragged will gray out.
  • New: Improved error handling when installing templates from XML. A message will be shown when the simple XML extension is not installed, and errors will now be shown in a pop up when a template falls to install.
  • New: Added a new frm_before_simple_form_render action that triggers before a Gutenberg block is rendered.
  • New: Added a new frm_rich_text_emails filter for cases when a plain textarea may be preferred over rich text.
  • New: Fields with floating labels now take up less space in the front end.
  • Fix: When inserting a [default-plain] or [default-html] shortcode into a rich text editor, the shortcode would insert instead of changing dynamically as expected.
  • Fix: Rich text HTML emails were not automatically using wpautop so line breaks were not appearing in emails as expected.
  • Fix: Improved how drag and drop works when dragging multiple sections in a field group.
  • Fix: Prevent a warning that would trigger when previewing in-theme when using Twenty Twenty One.
  • Fix: Prevent a fatal error that would only ever happen once, immediately when upgrading to version 5.5 or higher from an older version.
  • Fix: Prevent a fatal error that was preventing add ons from installing via API.
  • Fix: Updated radio button styling on the Edit Entry page to fix visual issues at mobile screen sizes.
  • Embed examples no longer include title=true and description=true.
  • License types will no longer appear as application template category options.
  • Plain text email actions will no longer use a rich text editor.

@Babak @bobsmith Thanks if you can update

Reactions: cassiojlpb
new update

5.5.2​

• New: When dragging a field or field group, a smaller drag helper will be used that is more consistent with the field type options in the sidebar, and the field that is being dragged will gray out.
  • New: Improved error handling when installing templates from XML. A message will be shown when the simple XML extension is not installed, and errors will now be shown in a pop up when a template falls to install.
  • New: Added a new frm_before_simple_form_render action that triggers before a Gutenberg block is rendered.
  • New: Added a new frm_rich_text_emails filter for cases when a plain textarea may be preferred over rich text.
  • New: Fields with floating labels now take up less space in the front end.
  • Fix: When inserting a [default-plain] or [default-html] shortcode into a rich text editor, the shortcode would insert instead of changing dynamically as expected.
  • Fix: Rich text HTML emails were not automatically using wpautop so line breaks were not appearing in emails as expected.
  • Fix: Improved how drag and drop works when dragging multiple sections in a field group.
  • Fix: Prevent a warning that would trigger when previewing in-theme when using Twenty Twenty One.
  • Fix: Prevent a fatal error that would only ever happen once, immediately when upgrading to version 5.5 or higher from an older version.
  • Fix: Prevent a fatal error that was preventing add ons from installing via API.
  • Fix: Updated radio button styling on the Edit Entry page to fix visual issues at mobile screen sizes.
  • Embed examples no longer include title=true and description=true.
  • License types will no longer appear as application template category options.
  • Plain text email actions will no longer use a rich text editor.

@Babak @bobsmith Thanks if you can update
Let's wait for the upload

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.2

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.2 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
Formidable Forms v5.5.2
OCTOBER 13, 2022 BY MIKE

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please direct on how to overcome the license prompt, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot FF License Prompt.png
    Screenshot FF License Prompt.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 36
Please direct on how to overcome the license prompt, thanks in advance.
very strange, going to the plugins page and refreshing the page, the license becomes active and sometime still be the lite version and i need to refresh again the page @Babak how we can fix ?

Thank You

Using the embed field in a form triggers the license activation requirement. I am using the latest version of formidable with some addons but of particular interest is the formidable woocommerce addon. I suspect using it and embedding the form in a field has something to do with the trigger. Will continue to look.

Using the embed field in a form triggers the license activation requirement. I am using the latest version of formidable with some addons but of particular interest is the formidable woocommerce addon. I suspect using it and embedding the form in a field has something to do with the trigger. Will continue to look.
how you have fixed ?

Hello,
I have the same problem, The plugin is setting to lite version.
When I go to the plugins page and refresh the page, the license becomes active and sometimes it's still the lite version and I have to refresh the page again
So my forms don't work.

@Babak how can we fix this?

My solution for now, i use v5.5.2 and v5.5 pro... That's work

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock