• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Any help regarding latest addons? specifically woocommerce addon. Can somebody confirm whether Woocommerce addon working or not?

Hello
thanks @Babak , the version works, I am identified as Elite BUT I have no templates... This is the only reason why I need this plugin : calculator template. Do you know how I can fix that ? Thanks a millio, for you help 🙏🙏

the pro lost and it become trial I tested on 3 different sites, please fix or advice.
Hi,
the two current plugins work fine and 100% without problems.

It is important that you use the two zip-files from the download folder of Babiato.

1.) upload formidable-5.5.3.1_nulled.zip, install and overwrite your old version and activate it!

2.) then upload formidable-pro-5.5.3.zip, install and overwrite and activate your old version!

Good luck and have fun

Reactions: achirawee
Yes I did the same, may be I am doing it the wrong way I once uploaded both files works great, but today it turn lite don't know why. How Elite version can be unlocked, what if I need templates, please assist.

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.4

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.4 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
Formidable Forms v5.5.4
DECEMBER 1, 2022 BY MIKE

New: Rich text fields can now be set to read only.
New: Rootline pagination will now be kept to a single row. Mobile widths without enough space to fit every page will hide extra page numbers in a dropdown toggled by a new rootline item with an ellipsis.
New: Currency format settings for Slider fields will now also be applied to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.4.1

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.4.1 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
Formidable Forms v5.5.4.1

Fix: Prevent a JavaScript error that triggers after adding a new repeater row when the repeater form does not include a slider field.
Fix: Prevent a JavaScript error when clicking on SVG elements.
Fix: Only the first slider field in a repeater row would format as currency on load.
Fix: The rootline dropdown would always appear for styles that have the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock