• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Does anyone have the User Registration add-on?
This plugin looks promising, if the user registration turns out to be better than WPForms, i'm surely buying this plugin.

=D

Reactions: widilye
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.5

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.5 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v5.5.5 =

* Security: Added validation to URLs when installing templates and add ons to make sure that the endpoint cannot be manipulated and used for unsafe requests.
* Security: Added a nonce and permission check when running migrations and when loading data for applications.
* Fix: The spinner was not visible at the top of the page when running migrations.
* Updated the icon used...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Am I the only one who has these issues with the new updates ?
The license is active but my website is very slow 'cause of the plugin requests.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 1.55.19 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 1.55.19 pm.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 97
Formidable Forms v5.5.6

Security: Added validation to URLS when importing a form XML to guarantee the file is coming from a trusted source with the proper expected format.
New: A new frm_section_is_open filter has been added. This can be used to conditionally load collapsible sections as open.
New: Added a redirect after duplicating an entry so that refreshing the page load the new duplicated entry instead of duplicating an additional entry.
New: Spaces are now supported as custom thousand separators when formatting a calculation with a custom format.
Fix: Dynamic fields were not updating on load when the target dynamic field had a default value.
Fix: It is no longer possible to select both radio buttons in the styler sample form.

Reactions: Tiritiri
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.6

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.6 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
Formidable Forms v5.5.6
JANUARY 12, 2023 BY MIKE

• Security: Added validation to URLS when importing a form XML to guarantee the file is coming from a trusted source with the proper expected format.
  • New: A new frm_section_is_open filter has been added. This can be used to conditionally load collapsible sections as open.
  • New: Added a redirect after duplicating an entry...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Something wrong with this release i think. The pro features are dimmed. Likert Scale for example are off and asking to upgrade. 2023-01-17_191101.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Tiritiri
You won't be able to unless you manage to get hold of the Surveys and Polls plugin as stated here

If you use the latest nulled version which gives access to all the templates or as @wilfred has mentioned above and used the templates folder from the Formidable (Free) plugin and installed them manually that way, you still won't have access to Likert or NPS without the required plugin added as well.

If you must have that in your online form, then simply use Gravity Forms and make sure that you have the Gravity Forms Survey Add-On, both of which you can download from this very forum.
Gravity Forms - Here
Gravity Forms Survey Add-On - Here

There are multiple online docs to help you with Gravity Forms and Likert etc, you just have to look yourself.

Or you can do the same thing with WP Forms and the WPForms Surveys and Polls - of which you can download from this very forum as well.
WP Forms Pro - Here
WP Forms Surveys and Polls - Here

Again, also look online and you will find help needed.

The people running this Babiato Forum do a great job getting everything, however there are always the rare occasions when a certain theme, plugin or addon can't be used, nulled or found etc. Therefore, you just have to make do with what is available or use another plugin which does the exact same thing.

So, simple task now is for you to use Gravity Forms instead or spend lots of time searching for a copy of the addon to download. Or, if you must have it and nothing else will do, go buy an actual Formidable Licence yourself here
This post here just saved my life! Thanks a lot for explaining my friend. However, Formidable Forms is extremely Expensive. At $300/year that's insane!
Thanks again man! And Thanks to Babiato for helping out testing these things before buying!

Thanks but I mean ACF addon for Formidable, not plugin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock