• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
HI

Hi @Babak , would you please update this resource to version 6.2.3. Thanks
latest pro is ver 6.2
u can download free from wp dashboard

@Babak @fdrago2 and all - I've nulled v6.2.2 of the base version from the WP repo so that it no longer comes up with the 'altered code' message. Templates are also included.

Tested after fully deleting Formidable Forms and Pro from the database and re-installing this attachment and the nulled formidable pro v6.2 from this thread. Not tested as an update to a repo verison.

Attachments

• formidable.6.2.3-activated.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 98
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v6.3

Download Formidable Forms Pro v6.3 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
Formidable Forms v6.3
MAY 3, 2023

• New: A new database index has been added to item entries to significantly improve the performance of lookup field queries that watch other fields.
  • New: Extra whitespace in address dropdowns has been removed to reduce the amount of HTML required when loading a dropdown with a lot of country options.
  • Fix: Autocomplete dropdowns would...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

I have installed formidable pro 6.3 nulled downloaded here.

I had to upgrade to the normal version of Formidable 6.3.

And under the pro version it says that the license is not good.... And then under the addons too...

Has anyone had this problem?

For the moment I'm back to the previous version.
Formidable 6.2.3 and Formidable pro 6.2
I understood that I would need a version
Formidable 6.3 nulled to install Formidable pro 6.3.

Last edited:
Reactions: samiraja
@Tiritiri yes the base version has to be nulled too, if someone else doesn't do it first i'll null and post up here in a day or 3.
Thank you very much and I really appreciate your help.
Take your time, I'm using it for testing and the old version works very well.

Very nice evening to you.

And, of course, to all those who participate in this forum (I'm learning to do so in turn).

Reactions: Cornholio
Anybody has Formidable Datepicker Options Add-On version 1.06 or later? Please share. Thanks

Formidable Forms Base v6.3 activated/nulled attached - this removes the message altered code/license error message when used with Pro v6.3 nulled.

Tested and works with nulled pro v6.3 posted here.

Update process:
  1. FIRST - Update or install base version Formidable Forms v6.3 (this attachement)
  2. SECOND - Update or install pro version 6.3 from this thread

@Tiritiri

Attachments

• formidable-base-6.3-activated.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 102
Formidable Forms Base v6.3 activated/nulled attached - this removes the message altered code/license error message when used with Pro v6.3 nulled.

Tested and works with nulled pro v6.3 posted here.

Update process:
  1. FIRST - Update or install base version Formidable Forms v6.3 (this attachement)
  2. SECOND - Update or install pro version 6.3 from this thread

@Tiritiri

Brother this plugin doesn't have the PDF addon listed. can you please help it activated.

this would be big help

Thanks in advance

does anyone know how to make templates work? they are not visible when adding a form
unfortunately not, looks like the devs changed a few things around in the last few minor patches. if a more experienced nuller can show me how I'm happy to help keep this resource updated

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock