• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
You no longer need a complete package. Remove all old plugins. First install the original plugin from WordPress. Then install the pro version of Babiato. that's it.

My current version: You're using Formidable Forms Elite. Enjoy! 🙂

If I update using the original plugin: You're using Formidable Forms Lite. Enjoy! 🙂
To unlock more features consider upgrading to the Elite plan.

Okay, it seems to work in front, I am doing tests. But I don’t like to see this part Lite.
If someone has an elite version or a solution… Thank you very much.

My current version: You're using Formidable Forms Elite. Enjoy! 🙂

If I update using the original plugin: You're using Formidable Forms Lite. Enjoy! 🙂
To unlock more features consider upgrading to the Elite plan.

Okay, it seems to work in front, I am doing tests. But I don’t like to see this part Lite.
If someone has an elite version or a solution… Thank you very much.
The output "Elite" or "Lite" is only a text output in the file "FrmProEddController.php". Therefore you can ignore it.

But to give you a little more pleasure , I have customized the plugin formidable-pro just for you. So remove the old plugin and install this one. Have fun

Attachments

• formidable-pro.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 109
The output "Elite" or "Lite" is only a text output in the file "FrmProEddController.php". Therefore you can ignore it.

But to give you a little more pleasure , I have customized the plugin formidable-pro just for you. So remove the old plugin and install this one. Have fun

Hello, Thank you for this specification and file to edit.
I spent the evening watching, modifying, testing, understanding:):)
So I changed this text in the file... THANK YOU

And again thank you for redoing the plugin with this modification. It's really nice.

A nice day for everyone.

i still have a little question. Why did you delete these lines ?

118 to 119

public function pro_is_authorized() {
$this->set_license('123456-123456-123456-123456');
return true;

167 to 172
<p>You're using Formidable Forms Elite.
<?php echo esc_html( $license_type ); ?>. Enjoy! 🙂</p>
<?php if ( 'Elite' !== $license_type ) { ?>
<p style="font-size:1.1em">
To <b>unlock more features</b> consider <a href="<?php echo esc_url( FrmAppHelper::make_affiliate_url( FrmAppHelper::admin_upgrade_link( 'settings-upgrade', 'account/downloads/' ) ) ); ?>">upgrading to the Elite plan
</a>.
</p>

<?php } ?>

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this great plugin, by any chance someone has the Formidable Forms PDF addon because we need it, so the visitors can download the result of the calculator, thanks in advance for the help
have a great day, everybody!

Does this download include the PayPal and Stripe add-on? If it does, I just can't figure it out. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate sharing the info on how to make it work. Thanks!

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v6.4

Download Formidable Forms Pro v6.4 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
Formidable Forms v6.4
JULY 13, 2023 BY MIKE

• New: The read only option has been added to Name fields.
  • New: Rootlines can now be focused with the tab key and are labelled with the rootline progress including current page and total number of pages for improved accessibility.
  • New: The active page number will now be displayed below the dropdown button in a rootline when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babiato's plugins are always tested and free from any malware. Please don't get bothered by the warnings every time :) They are just plain text warnings and nothing else of significance.

But for those who dislike warnings, attached you will find the modified plugins without any warnings. Please uninstall your old plugins "Formidable Forms" and "Formidable Forms Pro" first, and install these. If you have a cache plugin, don't forget to purge the cache at the end.

Please always show your appreciation to Babiato and their team, who consistently do great work.

Long live Babiato ❤️

Attachments

• formidable.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 51
  • formidable-pro.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
Thanks! But it didn't seem to work for me on a fresh install. When clicking on any advance fields get the message:

"You don't have access to do that

Your account license has expired​

In order to access more Pro features, please renew your subscription."

But in Global settings it says:

"LICENSE KEY​

Your license key provides access to new features and updates.

You're using Formidable Forms Elite. Enjoy! 🙂"

Reactions: Tiritiri
Also does anyone know if the AI add-on will be possible to share? Maybe it's not because of the API?

Babiato's plugins are always tested and free from any malware. Please don't get bothered by the warnings every time :) They are just plain text warnings and nothing else of significance.

But for those who dislike warnings, attached you will find the modified plugins without any warnings. Please uninstall your old plugins "Formidable Forms" and "Formidable Forms Pro" first, and install these. If you have a cache plugin, don't forget to purge the cache at the end.

Please always show your appreciation to Babiato and their team, who consistently do great work.

Long live Babiato ❤️
Bro these are not working.It shows global settings that elite but no davanced fields are beingdisplayed in the form

I modified free one with pro and all is good now, all previous and this thread of formidable is not working, I need to have all modules in zip so I can get those working

Formidable Forms integration for wpDataTables1.3.3

Attachments

• formidable-forms-integration-for-wpdatatables_1.3.3.zip
    95.9 KB · Views: 22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheta
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock