• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE DOMAIN FOR 1 YEAR GET .UK OR .CO.UK

BE AWARE!
THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM. I HAVE FOLLOWED THIS POST AND HAVE A NIGHTMARE. I GOT SCAMMED.

THEY ARE SO EVIL. THEY STORED MY CREDIT CARD DATA, CHARGED IT GBP 1 FOR FREE DOMAIN, BUT THEY REJECTED TO GIVE ME THE FREE DOMAIN WITHOUT ANY REASON, DIDN'T BACK MY MONEY AND OTHER NONSENSES.

THEY ARE THE WORST PROVIDER YOU'LL FIND ON THE MARKET. EVEN IF YOU BUY A DOMAIN IN DISCOUNT, THEY WON'T LET YOU TRANSFER IT UNLESS YOU PAY GBP 12+ TRANSFER FEES. WTF?

PLEASE DON'T GET SCAMMED LIKE ME. I JUST HATE THEM, THE POST WRITER SHOULD HAVE CLEARLY WRITTEN ABOUT THESE. THEY SCAMMED OTHER PEOPLE TOO, JUST READ ABOUT IT IN TRUSTPILOT:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.names.co.uk?stars=1

AT THE END OF DAY I LOST MY MONEY, GOT MY CARD HACKED AND IN RETURN JUST HASSLE AND NOTHING.

• Angry
Reactions: ombre and hhlac
They take GBP 1 for it but reverse the charges after few days if they confirm the domain is ok and everything was fine. They are not a scam. I have used them for years with 0 problems.

Use a disposable card or a 1 time use virtual card.

THEY ARE THE WORST PROVIDER YOU'LL FIND ON THE MARKET. EVEN IF YOU BUY A DOMAIN IN DISCOUNT, THEY WON'T LET YOU TRANSFER IT UNLESS YOU PAY GBP 12+ TRANSFER FEES. WTF?

They won't let you transfer it free because you are getting it free for a year. If you decide to continue with them what more do you want ?

• Angry
Reactions: brussbx and SMRAlo
It is free as long as you pick a .co.uk or .uk domain. If you pick a .co.uk it usually asks about adding a .uk extra for free if the domain is available.

names.co.uk has been doing this for years.
Don't influence others to get scammed, what's your problem with me?
*********************************************************************************

1703163190383.png
1703163257507.png

1703163313316.png
1703163329550.png
1703163364697.png
1703163392286.png
1703163490457.png

I never got scammed, neither did the hundreds people who I know who have used it to get a free 1 year domain.

Did you read the small print before you tried to purchase the domain ? or after you purchased the domain did you read the terms and conditions ?

Bet you didn't and neither did the people who posted those comments above.

*********************************************************************************

1703163190383.png
1703163257507.png

1703163313316.png
1703163329550.png
1703163364697.png
1703163392286.png
1703163490457.png
Try using virtual cards wisely for payments and delete them afterward to avoid troubles and ensure safety.

I never got scammed, neither did the hundreds people who I know who have used it to get a free 1 year domain.

Did you read the small print before you tried to purchase the domain ? or after you purchased the domain did you read the terms and conditions ?

Bet you didn't and neither did the people who posted those comments above.
I own 70+ domains and have serviced over 30+ providers worldwide. Of course, I'm familiar with the terms and process. I just ordered normally and they started to scam, not only me but also others. I don't know why are you still influencing the scammy things. You're very weird, that's nothing about bet here, do you read terms before doing anything or follow the standard? Have you read Babiato terms?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock