• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
hello I need to login with username and password. but below screenshot error comes up. Can you help with this solution?
ERROR TEXT: response from server. Either a connection or configuration error.

Attachments

• 2020-03-02_23-13-51.png
    2020-03-02_23-13-51.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 6
Thank you for this. How do I update without losing my configurations?

hello I need to login with username and password. but below screenshot error comes up. Can you help with this solution?
ERROR TEXT: response from server. Either a connection or configuration error.
hello I need more information, with what social network does that happen?

I currently have version v 3.5.2 v3. Yes, I know how to edit sql tables.
Only exceute SQL Command and replace with the new fs-poster folder of this version.

Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_account_nodes ADD `blog_id` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

and next go to wp_fs_account_nodes search blog_id colum and edit null to 1 so as not to lose existing accounts.

He always left instructions.

Reactions: imabotmail
Only exceute SQL Command and replace with the new fs-poster folder of this version.

Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_account_nodes ADD `blog_id` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

and next go to wp_fs_account_nodes search blog_id colum and edit null to 1 so as not to lose existing accounts.

He always left instructions.
Great. Thanks. Do I sill upload the new files? Or Delete Plugin and Re-Install?

Great. Thanks. Do I sill upload the new files? Or Delete Plugin and Re-Install?
First deactivate the add-in from the control panel.
Then start your preferred ftp client and delete the fs-poster folder (from the ftp) and upload the new folder.
Activate the plugin again.

Note: (If you remove the plugin from the control panel wordpress it will delete all your settings.)

Reactions: imabotmail
Reactions: lyhiz
First deactivate the add-in from the control panel.
Then start your preferred ftp client and delete the fs-poster folder (from the ftp) and upload the new folder.
Activate the plugin again.

Note: (If you remove the plugin from the control panel wordpress it will delete all your settings.)
Thanks! Works like a charm!!! :)

Reactions: lgokul
Thanks! Works like a charm!!! :)
Thank you, you are one of the few people who says that it worked and thanks you.
I see several using the 100% plugin and not a comment of thanks or affirmation.
I think they don't see the effort behind this nullified and nonprofit support.

Reactions: altamore
Thank you, you are one of the few people who says that it worked and thanks you.
LOL I thank you and I don't use it! :)

However, I know exactly all the effort that goes into it all as I supply so many nulled items. I guess people just don't realise all the work that goes into nulling. It really doesn't take long to say Thank You!

TassieNZ :)

LOL I thank you and I don't use it! :)

However, I know exactly all the effort that goes into it all as I supply so many nulled items. I guess people just don't realise all the work that goes into it. It really doesn't take long to say Thank You!

TassieNZ :)
GREAT and sincere words! ;) Thanks!

It is the list I can do. This is a great community and I love it. I want to keep it great by contributing as much as I can and in every way possible. Thank you again!! :)

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ and lgokul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rummanfarazi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock