• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Not sure for the previous version...
This is my problem... just no any action when I click ok to activate
It is best that you perform an installation from 0

Remove the plugin from the wordpress control panel so that the table deletion in your database is executed.
Upload the latest version again, it will ask you for a license again and configure it and now it will work.

It is best that you perform an installation from 0

Remove the plugin from the wordpress control panel so that the table deletion in your database is executed.
Upload the latest version again, it will ask you for a license again and configure it and now it will work.
Not works... the same problem. When I click on the activate button, nothing happens.

So I have done a fresh install (version 3.5.5) which show the pages but when
It didn't work but I'm trying to install the new update to see if it fixes the issued. I have cleared everything on the database. I will update you soon.

So I have done a fresh install (version 3.5.5) which shows the pages but no groups and also on Twitter after authenticating the app nothing shows on the accounts tab.

Reactions: taobao

So I have done a fresh install (version 3.5.5) which shows the pages but no groups and also on Twitter after authenticating the app nothing shows on the accounts tab.
Edit all the columns where this blog_id and put the number 1
these usually appear in

wp_fs_account_nodes
wp_fs_schedules
wp_fs_accounts

Hi, I can't add my facebook account. Try to use the app method, but none of the apps versions works. I got a message from facebook, something like "It is not possible to load the URL". I have tried all app versions. I can add my account using the cookie method. I can see my pages and groups. But when post anything, facebook block my account and ask me to revalidate and change my password. Anyone know a fix for this??
Thanks

lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler

v 3.5.5 V2 Unofficial Fix – 16 Mar 20

+ Fix Medium Add Account;
+ The nulled method and the way of installation have been completely improved

If you don't want to install the plugin and you have version 3.5.5 run this sql query (remember to replace your prefix)
screenshot-png.27490

Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_accounts CHANGE `profile_id` `profile_id` VARCHAR(255) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I can't add my facebook account. Try to use the app method, but none of the apps versions works. I got a message from facebook, something like "It is not possible to load the URL". I have tried all app versions. I can add my account using the cookie method. I can see my pages and groups. But when post anything, facebook block my account and ask me to revalidate and change my password. Anyone know a fix for this??
Thanks
Hello, try adding your account in the demo
If you have the same error, it is the author's error.
If you add it perfectly it is an error of my null.
Post an image capture.

Note: Or Try the new null version

Try the new null version

Thanks

I have the solution for you.

If it does not take your application and does not add any group or page go to:

note: replace "replaceyourid" with the APP IDENTIFIER

And where it says: Posted
Switch to: In development

Screenshot.png

Now go to the fs poster control panel and add the facebook account. You will see that the count was added.

Then change the mode to Posted again.

Last edited:
Reactions: halley and chm
Reactions: Region25
tested on the latest version.
able to activated. but i still unable to set schedule post.
i deactivated the previous version and delete it.
then upload the latest v3.5.6. and activated.
tried to schedule a post on FB page but no scheduled post added.

anything i miss out?
appreciated for your guide.

Reactions: taobao
tested on the latest version.
able to activated. but i still unable to set schedule post.
i deactivated the previous version and delete it.
then upload the latest v3.5.6. and activated.
tried to schedule a post on FB page but no scheduled post added.

anything i miss out?
appreciated for your guide.
please open mysql and search "fs_" and take screen capture

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock