• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

* FIX IMPORTANT * - Error problem when reinstalling the plugin has been solved.

v 4.0.8 – 20 Sep 20

+ Added a feature to disable the plugin license and install it on a new website;
+ Added a search box for the categories and tags in the schedule module;
+ Added a feature to share the custom message to the text section of Reddit posts;
+ Added a feature to filter only images when choosing an image on the Direct Share panel;
+ Added links to the support and documentation in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @lgokul I can't add reddit and pinterest account.

Hello, could you tell me more about the error?
You can record a short video so you know what it is about, enter this link.

Also try to refresh the browser cookies or press control + f5 and in the fs poster window

Reactions: Babak
I just added a pinterest account successfully.
Unfortunately I don't have a reddit account

I just added a pinterest account successfully.
Unfortunately I don't have a reddit account

Sorry, pinterest work fine.

I can't add reddit and tumbrl because i can select only FS Poster Standert App and open pop up with this notice

We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!

Sorry, pinterest work fine.

I can't add reddit and tumbrl because i can select only FS Poster Standert App and open pop up with this notice

We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!
Well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

Reactions: Babak and Nando80
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

Sorry, I didn't see post with this message.

Thanks so much

Reactions: lgokul

Regards

Unfortunatel
I have a "simple" client like you tell him who had the same problem.

I recommend you use the cookies method if the application is not approved.
At first account will be blocked but you change the password and everything normal.
This usually happens 2 to 3 times but if you are constant, Facebook will get used to the ip of your server and the error will no longer appear.
Regards

Unfortunately, I find there even has no a Cookie Method choice for linkedin (the facebook has this choice). What's more, I cannot find any tutorial for how to build a linkedin App correctly (there is a tutorial for creating Facebook App). Now what I can do? Oh my god😭😭😭

Unfortunatel

Unfortunately, I find there even has no a Cookie Method choice for linkedin (the facebook has this choice). What's more, I cannot find any tutorial for how to build a linkedin App correctly (there is a tutorial for creating Facebook App). Now what I can do? Oh my god😭😭😭
Unfortunately there are no cookies method in LinkedIn but you can see tutorials on how to create your application on the internet by google is too easy.

lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 4.0.9 – 23 Sep 20

+ Added three options for Reddit to share posts as Link card view, with text, and with an image;
+ Added a feature to share WordPress tags to the Medium and Tumblr tags section;
+ Added a feature to remove images more than four when sharing on Twitter as required;
+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I tried to build my own application for reddit.
the only problem is

bad request (reddit.com)
you sent an invalid request
— invalid redirect_uri parameter.

Anyone has a redirect_uri parameter sample (for fs-poster)?

Thanks

I tried to build my own application for reddit.
the only problem is

bad request (reddit.com)
you sent an invalid request
— invalid redirect_uri parameter.

Anyone has a redirect_uri parameter sample (for fs-poster)?

Thanks
Hello, read please

Let me know if it worked for you.
Regards

Don't workin plugin, not added account linkedin, twitter etc http://prntscr.com/uml9j6

Regards

• Sad
Reactions: Scorp and Babak
Any image to understand you better?

Thanks for your answer.
I actually read that before asking. and it's not working.

But I found the right answer eventually, it's in the plugin, my bad :cautious:
For those who need it:
https://xxxxx.com/?reddit_callback=1

One more question:
Only one type of type of post type works if you want to post a link: Link card view
(It's possible to add a link to content field, but it can't even switch to a new line.)

The problem for Link card view is: The thumbnail won't show in most cases. Not sure if its reddit's problem or FS-poster's.

2nd Question:
Custom Message of each schedule never works. It's a plugin bug.

Sorry. Is not possible work with "FS Poster - Standart App"??.
Tnks. Best regards.

Regards

Reactions: lgokul
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock