• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genuine License ✅ | Exclusive Addons Pro | 8$ for Lifetime

CYBERGYPSY

Jan 1, 2019
Earth
Screenshot 2021-05-09 233451.png

For just 8$ per site, I will install Exclusive Add-ons Pro (LIFETIME) for Elementor on your server, including genuine, purchased licenses for LIFETIME. Once purchased, you will get instant access to 83+ Widgets and Extensions, 700+ section blocks, and many more premium templates. The addon is fully upgradable directly from your WordPress dashboard.

The Exclusive Add-on Professional Pack includes the following:
  • 1 Site Activation
  • 83+ Widgets & Extensions
  • 3000+ Font Icons
  • 700+ Section Block
  • Premium Extensions
  • Unique Widgets
  • Premium Templates
  • Lifetime Premium Support
  • Lifetime Pro Update
  • Incredibly Customizable
  • Inline Editing
More about Exclusive Add-ons Pro - exclusiveaddons.com

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order. Discounts are available for bulk orders.

Payment & Installation-
Indian users can send the payment (RS600/-) via UPI
PM for UPI ID
for others, payment will be via PayPal only (8.68$)
PM for Paypal Email
Users must bear the 0.68$ transaction fee.

Everything will be installed on your server within 24 hours of you making payment. To get the premium addon installed and set up, I will need admin access to your site; you can either create a temporary user or provide me with your existing login info. The temporary user can be deleted, or you can change your password after I complete the installation.

Refund Policy-​

1- 100% money will be refunded if I can't deliver the item or install the item on your server.
2- Strictly No Refund after Installation / Product Delivery to you.
3- 100% refund if you can prove that I have not provided you with a genuine, purchased license (s)

Notice-
If you know how to find the license (s) keys and you or anyone you give it to, use it on more than 1 of your sites that you didn't pay for or if you spread my license (s) keys around or try to sell them, your account will be LOCKED from my Licence Management Panel. So please be fair, and once I install it after you pay, only use it for that site you purchased it. We are trying to help out everyone with these affordable prices so that everyone gets an opportunity to use this.

Last edited:
Your sales thread approved

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock