• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Geo POS - Point of Sale, Billing and Stock Manager Application

Geo POS - Point of Sale, Billing and Stock Manager Application V8.2 BUILD 190 - Nulled

No permission to download
exacta updated Geo POS - Point of Sale, Billing and Stock Manager Application with a new update entry:

v 8.1 build 186

--- Changelog ---
Change Log v 8.1 build 186 Auto & Manual Update
- Manual Update & Auto
- Build 181, 186 merged
- Update : Core Files Updated
- Update : Third-party Library Upgrades
- Update : Minor Issues Fixed
- Update : System Security updated
- Update : PHP version upto 8.0 support removed
- Update : PHP version 8.1 support improved

Read the rest of this update entry...

What is the password of the zip? I have downloaded it just now & the password is not shared anywhere across this discussion thread!

double check again, you will find the pass
Thanks for your response,
It shows like this, but after the last time when our forum was down, we had to re create the account. ""To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 360 days since registration, and now you have 821 days.
Hidden text, you need have 1 resources, now you have 0 resources.""

Thanks for your response,
It shows like this, but after the last time when our forum was down, we had to re create the account. ""To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 360 days since registration, and now you have 821 days.
Hidden text, you need have 1 resources, now you have 0 resources.""
yes, that's the answer
keep it up

Reactions: comeli
I have approximately four resources within this forum, yet I remain unable to view the password on the updates tab. This issue persists, displaying the following error.
Code:
To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 360 days since registration, and now you have 247 days.
Any help?

I have approximately four resources within this forum, yet I remain unable to view the password on the updates tab. This issue persists, displaying the following error.
Code:
To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 360 days since registration, and now you have 247 days.
Any help?
You need to have 1 year here since your registration in BABIATO, sir
And you are since 2022 - December, you have 4 monts left

Last edited:
To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 360 days since registration, and now you have 1,174 days.

Hidden text, you need have 2 resources, now you have 0 resources. :(( no resources

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock