• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get NordVPN for Just $0.12 per Month or $4.31 for Two Years: A Rakuten Cashback Method

itstouristsxp

Nov 19, 2022

Hey Everybody 🙋‍♂️,​

I hope you're all doing fantastic! Guess what? I just stumbled upon an unbelievable deal and wanted to share it with you all. 🎁✨

Just to be absolutely clear, I am affiliated with neither NordVPN nor Rakuten. I'm just an elated netizen who discovered this lifesaver of a method and couldn't wait to share it with all of you.

So you all know NordVPN, right? That amazing VPN service that usually costs about a hefty $86 for two years? Well, hold on to something steady because you're about to be blown away—that VPN service can now be ours for a ridiculously low $4.31 for two years, folks! Yes, you read that right, TWO FREAKING YEARS! 😱 🙌🏼

Such a deal sounds too good to be true (and too bad for the folks selling it to us 😅), but I promise you it's legit! It's all thanks to the silver linings given to us by Rakuten.⭐

Here's how this wizardry works. Rakuten, a leading cashback platform, is offering a jaw-dropping 95% cashback on NordVPN subscriptions. That drops the cost to barely $0.12 per month. You'd spend more on a stick of gum, honestly! 🍬💰

So, if you want to protect your internet connection and privacy without irritating your wallet, seize this moment! Go ahead, and grab your keys at an unparalleled bargain. 🔑💻🌍

All you need is an account on Rakuten. Subscribe to NordVPN through Rakuten, and voila, the cashback will be yours! But remember, these kinds of steals don't last long, so jump on it while you can and spread the news. 😎🏃‍♂️💨

Hope you find this useful! Feel free to ping me if you have any doubts. Let's snap up this crazy awesome deal! 💪💵

Catch you later, amigos! 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
shared? do not go to shared account, the account 99.9% times getting connection. i have worst experience

Reactions: aramkader

Hey Everybody 🙋‍♂️,​

I hope you're all doing fantastic! Guess what? I just stumbled upon an unbelievable deal and wanted to share it with you all. 🎁✨

Just to be absolutely clear, I am affiliated with neither NordVPN nor Rakuten. I'm just an elated netizen who discovered this lifesaver of a method and couldn't wait to share it with all of you.

So you all know NordVPN, right? That amazing VPN service that usually costs about a hefty $86 for two years? Well, hold on to something steady because you're about to be blown away—that VPN service can now be ours for a ridiculously low $4.31 for two years, folks! Yes, you read that right, TWO FREAKING YEARS! 😱 🙌🏼

Such a deal sounds too good to be true (and too bad for the folks selling it to us 😅), but I promise you it's legit! It's all thanks to the silver linings given to us by Rakuten.⭐

Here's how this wizardry works. Rakuten, a leading cashback platform, is offering a jaw-dropping 95% cashback on NordVPN subscriptions. That drops the cost to barely $0.12 per month. You'd spend more on a stick of gum, honestly! 🍬💰

So, if you want to protect your internet connection and privacy without irritating your wallet, seize this moment! Go ahead, and grab your keys at an unparalleled bargain. 🔑💻🌍

All you need is an account on Rakuten. Subscribe to NordVPN through Rakuten, and voila, the cashback will be yours! But remember, these kinds of steals don't last long, so jump on it while you can and spread the news. 😎🏃‍♂️💨

Hope you find this useful! Feel free to ping me if you have any doubts. Let's snap up this crazy awesome deal! 💪💵

Catch you later, amigos! 😉
not %95!!!!

Attachments

• resim_2023-09-05_175849021.png
    resim_2023-09-05_175849021.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 36
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock