• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] 10 Private Canva Premium Account [No Expiry Date]

Status
Not open for further replies.
joke? I cant make fun of .. but they laugh see my face, at least I have entertained them.. im won right??

• Haha
Reactions: Alert24
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says “Ugh – that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!”

The woman walks to the back of the bus and sits down.

She says to the man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!”

The man says: “You go up there and tell him off. Go on. I’ll hold your monkey for you.

Thanks for the interesting/funny giveaway!

Sometimes I amaze myself of my wits 🤣
--
I decided to make my password "incorrect" because if I mistype it my computer will remind me:
"Your password is incorrect."

onion-113.gif

Last edited:
I changed my password everywhere to ‘incorrect.’ That way when I forget it, it always reminds me, ‘Your password is incorrect.

After a series of exams and tests, finally 5 beautiful women were chosen to fight for a position as secretary in a company. The boss was confused about which of the five women, because all of them had good qualifications.

Finally, the boss also met face to face with the 5 prospective secretaries.

Boss: “OK, the 5 of you have successfully passed a series of tough tests and tests. Now is the final test. Unfortunately I will only choose 1 of you to be my secretary in this company, with a salary of 30 million / month. "

The boss sighed for a moment, "it's all beautiful," thought the boss.

"Okay, now, I need 1 logical answer from you. The question: Women have 2 mouths! Namely the upper mouth and lower mouth, what is the difference between the two mouths? " Asked the boss at last.

The five beautiful women thought for a moment, and here are their answers:

Woman-1: "1 vertical, and 1 horizontal, sir .."
"Hem ... very well, you have a good sociological outlook." said the boss with a satisfied smile.

Woman 2: "one is hairy, and one is not, sir .."
"Impressive, you are realistic." said the boss with a nod.

Woman 3: "1 can talk, 1 can not talk Sir"
"Pretty good, you put forward the communicative aspect, which is important for a secretary."

Woman 4: "one has teeth, one is toothless sir"
Boss: hahahaha ... you're a very humorous person ..

The fifth woman was confused, because all the answers that crossed her mind had already been mentioned by the others. Suddenly he had an idea. With a spoiled smile, the 5th woman answered:
“The first one i use it for my self…. the other mouth is used with Boss "(blushing)

The boss gasped in surprise, and immediately stood up. The boss said: “YEEAHH I CHOOSE YOU! "

• Wow
Reactions: Alert24
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock