• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GIVEAWAY: 1x G Suite On Your Domain!

1. Safe , more trusted than my domain , user friendly, can more easily send email to fellow gmail, and than i like it :love:
2. 51
3. Joined Nov 19, 2018
4. 😅

I am the winner, right? thanks my friend😁😂🤪

1. Gmail is the most trustable and secured email service on the whole worldwide web!
2. My lucky random number is 05
3. I've been here since the early days of Babiato. I joined on Aug 11, 2018.

1613728838823.png

Thank you for this.
1. Gmail has better interface and more features. Mail from cpanel roundcube lands in spam whereas gmail lands mostly in inbox :)
2. 28
3. More than 6 months
4. now-check-your-gmail[1].jpg

1. Gmail "If something is free, you are the product."
2. 31
3. more then 9 months
4. ✌

Better email privacy
Better long-term relaiability
Less sent emails marked as spam
More incoming spam is filtered
Free and useful add-ons
Additional built-in tools to improve your business workflow.

My random number is 12

Joined Oct 3, 2019

1. Better security, integrations, deliverability, spam-filtering, sharing larger files through gdrive. User friendly interface is the most important - that's why google has it, compared to RoundCube.
2. 21
3. Active member since: Feb 27, 2019 (23 months 3 weeks)
reply-to-emails.jpg

1. Best user interface, best security, best email delivery. The most important aspect I like about gsuite or gmail is the profile image which no other email services have.
2. My random number is 06
3. More than 6 months.
4. images (9).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: BlakenFist
1. Better look, better, security, better service
2. 2983
3. Done

tenor.gif

1-Well known service,
Good user interface,
Best security,
Best email delivery.

2-50.

3-Joined Jan 10, 2020.

4- 1 Hour Long 4K Relaxing Fireplace video Made By Me ;)

1. Safe , more trusted than my domain , user friendly, can more easily send email to fellow gmail, and than i like it :love:
2. 51
3. Joined Nov 19, 2018
4. 😅

I am the winner, right? thanks my friend😁😂🤪
hehe I think you're a bit mistaken

eAE15qf.png

you blacked out one day

onion-060.gif

• Tell me Why GMAIL is Better than your Generic Hosting emails (Like RoundCube)
  • Pick Out a Random Number
  • Must be an Active Member or UP with at least 6 Month is Babiato
  • OPTIONAL: Post a Meme
1. GMAIL is more flexible and have the most uptime compared to my current shared hosting.
2. 63
person-greybeards-appointing-as-dragonborn-my-level-5-character-who-just-stole-10-cheese-wheels

• Haha
1. Gmail is the most popular and widely used email service:)
2. 29 is my number:D
3. I always open I LOVE BABIATO site every time my laptop is on. It's like a drug bruh:cool:
4. meme /mēm/-a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by internet users. :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for this giveaway @BlakenFist ...

• Haha
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock