• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway - 20 x Grammarly Accounts (conditions apply)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day I know I am close to 20 posts and now one more closer , however if I didn't reach 20 I would really like to have an account as I do a lot of writing but mix up a few grammar issues, mainly commas, semi and is, but, etc you know the common rules, but overlooked where grammar can catch my errors and make me look like a super star :)

Thanks for the share

Reactions: TassieNZ
Good day I know I am close to 20 posts and now one more closer , however if I didn't reach 20 I would really like to have an account as I do a lot of writing but mix up a few grammar issues, mainly commas, semi and is, but, etc you know the common rules, but overlooked where grammar can catch my errors and make me look like a super star :)

Thanks for the share
Done. Enjoy! :)

It seems that due to COVID-19 we have had a lot more generous people adding giveaways to Babiato. That is really good to see. :)

Therefore I will offer 20 x Grammarly Accounts. These will be sent via PM so I can track who gets them. DO NOT CHANGE PASSWORD ETC. - I will know who you are!

• You need to reply to this thread
  • You need to have been a member for at least two months
  • You need to have at least 20 posts
These won't be sent until tomorrow as I'm tired and brain dead!

If you don't meet the conditions but are still desperate for an account, make a really good post about why you need one. You may be lucky, we'll see. Posts like "I need" will be ignored and get a (n)

TassieNZ :)

Is this still available?

hi friend, i am new on this forum so i dont have 20 post but i need it because i am new in writing and proof reading too so grammarly help me there so can you consider me....friend

I desperately need grammarly to not come as rude or straight-forward in my business emails but cannot afford one so i plead my case to you gracious TassieNZ

Hi, can you be so kind and send me one.
Thank you in advance

I realize I don't have the required 20 posts, but I would really like to have one!

I'm looking for work but due to the current situation, i need to prepare a lot of teaching materials for children.

Needless to say, that I could really use Grammarly to help me out with those :)

i am so grateful to have found this forum it has simplified my life a lot. i dont know if i have the 20 posts but i do need the grammraly account as it will help me alot in my daily work. I write a lot of description for eCommerce products daily around 20-80 products and this tool can reduce my proof reading time and can massively save time > i request you to please consider my entry thank you

Hi @TassieNZ ; If this is still available, can you please consider sharing one with me please. I am trying to build a blog during this Covid 19 situation, and with all the articles, having a grammarly account will surely help :)

Hi old friend I could use one as well if it is still available. Thank you kindly.

It seems that due to COVID-19 we have had a lot more generous people adding giveaways to Babiato. That is really good to see. :)

Therefore I will offer 20 x Grammarly Accounts. These will be sent via PM so I can track who gets them. DO NOT CHANGE PASSWORD ETC. - I will know who you are!

If you don't meet the conditions but are still desperate for an account, make a really good post about why you need one. You may be lucky, we'll see. Posts like "I need" will be ignored and get a (n)

It is nice to hear that there are many contributors here. Well I am not 2 months old here but still engage in many threads what I can do is to make posts and share your platform

Can i have one plz !

I'm a lawyer with an active blog, relating to legal topics and the current pandemic (translating presidential decrees, new reforms, etc for my clients). So having proper grammar is of utmost importance, just sometimes one flies because of time constraints.... So hope I can be selected for this great giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock