• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] ENDED WP Rocket 🚀 licenses (every month)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,​

I'm giving away 2 WP Rocket licenses each month until I decide to stop the giveaway.​

* You will get free renewals every year as long as I'm renewing my license ✅ Yes, you read that right.

I will announce the winners at the end of each month.

* I need to have admin access to your WordPress website in order to activate your license. I'm not sharing the zip file.

Leave a comment to participate (Only one comment per member) Reactions are appreciated 😃

wp-rocket-homepage-screenshot-1.jpeg

2022-May​

1. @kakalotfreedom

THANK YOU so much for this giveaway

Hello,​

I'm giving away 2 WP Rocket licenses each month until I decide to stop the giveaway.​

* You will get free renewals every year as long as I'm renewing my license ✅ Yes, you read that right.

I will announce the winners at the end of each month.

* I need to have admin access to your WordPress website in order to activate your license. I'm not sharing the zip file.

Leave a comment to participate (Only one comment per member) Reactions are appreciated 😃

wp-rocket-homepage-screenshot-1.jpeg

2022-May​

1. @kakalotfreedom

Thanks for this effort.
Count me in and if you can i like to receive the licensed version.

Generous one.
I may or may not get this license, but this approach of resource limit sharing have values of its own. I makes us love to get one; or have longing for the same. Had it been a flow of licenses, or maybe some other requirements, story might have been different. Just thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock