• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Free cPanel Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally want to launch my website ... I started 100 times and threw 100 times ... so your handout would be a great help to me I'm in the process :cool:

thanks for the giveaway

i have 8 websites in 3 hostings sites.
i looking to have them all in one place
Thanks in advanced
that's a bad move dude, once upon a time I had one like that but a single problem from data center wiped away all of my customer data's and their orders. I had a backup data to be sure but it was for a month before the server error so you can imagine what happened after that

Reactions: die2mrw007
that's a bad move dude, once upon a time I had one like that but a single problem from data center wiped away all of my customer data's and their orders. I had a backup data to be sure but it was for a month before the server error so you can imagine what happened after that

i need to move them to a single hosting so i can make a full backup

Thanks for the giveaway.
I need hosting for my tutorial website.
Selected for 5GB hosting package with 50GB monthly Bandwidth. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.
Great Share again By the Community For the Community !
If i am eligible i would request so as to test some websites online.
Regards
Selected for 5GB hosting package with 50GB monthly Bandwidth. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.
Hi
I am a designer and i need a place to create my portfolio website.
Here in Iran Hosting bills are too expensive.
Thanks for GiveAway. <3
I need it to just test it.
I am an active user of hostinger, it has hpanel in it.

1 month back I tried 15 days free trail of cpanel, but not sufficient to learn it and understand it.

Also, I want to host an educational website (where students enroll the courses and will watch videos and sometime live video classes )
thanks for giveaway, i need free hosting for my new education project ..

regards
Wanted to host an site for a under previlage kids who is really willing to learn unfortunately they are not due to pandemic, I am going to create a site, will purchase domain with them money I have if I get free hosting our would be of great help.

Thanks for conducting such awesome giveaways and making babiato such a great place to be in :)
Selected for 10GB hosting package with 100GB monthly Bandwidth. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.
Thank you for this giveaway. It's such an honor to be a part of babiato. I'd like to use to hosting setup to host some of my websites and apps . Kind of like a backup location
Hi,
I am looking for a hosting for host my online auction website. We with 20 members started an online auction platform for us.
I need some restaurant and taxi sites. late arrival ? Thank you
thanks for the giveaway

i have 8 websites in 3 hostings sites.
i looking to have them all in one place
Thanks in advanced
Selected for 10GB hosting package with 100GB monthly Bandwidth. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.
I finally want to launch my website ... I started 100 times and threw 100 times ... so your handout would be a great help to me I'm in the process :cool:

• Love
Reactions: iamanoob
Hi there,
Just wondering if the giveaway is still on.
I need this because I want to host my websites and apps.
Kind regards

Hi, I need free hosting for doing some experiments for learning PHP and WordPress.

Hi I sent you all the details in PM....

Hello Babiato admin, can I have one account because i am locked down victim and this giveaway may help me start with a new plan I am working on to survive.

Thanks for this giveaway! I was wondering will you select me if I make a movies download site and some projects to run as started to learning coding of web development!! 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock