• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] SENTRY UNLIMITED PROJECTS ACCOUNT ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYBERGYPSY

Jan 1, 2019
Earth
Why do you need Sentry? 🏊‍♀️

Sentry is an error monitoring software & a performance monitoring software. It helps every developer diagnose, fix, and optimize the performance of their code. With Sentry, developers around the world save time & energy. Sentry supports more than 30 coding languages, which means it probably supports yours. It also integrates with a whole bunch of useful tools (and a few necessary evils), including but definitely not limited to GitHub, Slack, and Jira. Sentry has support for JavaScript, React, Node, Python, PHP, Ruby, Java, and other programming languages.

The main reasons for developers:
Getting rid of risks to deploy code with bugs Getting a quick notification about troubles Allowing a fast turnaround with bug fixes Receiving a convenient display of errors in admin panel Sorting the errors by user/browser segments Understanding what is wrong with your project in real-time Understanding the number of issues people are having with your app

✔ How to enter the Giveaway:​

1: Comment your favorite programming language to get entry to the giveaway​

2: NO RESTRICTIONS, EVERYONE IS WELCOME 💕

3: Show some love by liking the post {OPTIONAL}​

Last edited:
Hello,
i`m working with laravel framework and just started learning javascript (nodejs actually).
i would like to enter giveaway <3

Reactions: CYBERGYPSY
I'm a freelance web developer, in other words, coding for living, where my favorite programming languages are PHP, Javascript, and Python.
Since there are lots of free CMS such as WordPress (including free themes/Elementor templates) and Laravel-based CMS, HTML templates, etc, it becomes more difficult to acquire clients.
In order to compete more in the market, I started learning wider variety of programming languages such as Next.js, React and Gatsby (for headless WordPress) and steadily transitioning to app development, beginning to learn GO, ReactNative, Kotlin, and Java.

I used to use Sublimte Text 2, now VSCode but it's really difficult to track errors in my programming journey. Upon writing and developing those codes, there seemed that I had no code error, but when I deployed it to production server, there are lots of errors.
So it's gonna be awesome if I can get my hands on Sentry in order for me to track errors easily. Thank you so much for this opportunity.
Being a freelance developer is hard and fun at the same time, especially when you're looking for surviving this pandemic after losing job.

I'm a freelance web developer, in other words, coding for living, where my favorite programming languages are PHP, Javascript, and Python.
Since there are lots of free CMS such as WordPress (including free themes/Elementor templates) and Laravel-based CMS, HTML templates, etc, it becomes more difficult to acquire clients.
In order to compete more in the market, I started learning wider variety of programming languages such as Next.js, React and Gatsby (for headless WordPress) and steadily transitioning to app development, beginning to learn GO, ReactNative, Kotlin, and Java.

I used to use Sublimte Text 2, now VSCode but it's really difficult to track errors in my programming journey. Upon writing and developing those codes, there seemed that I had no code error, but when I deployed it to production server, there are lots of errors.
So it's gonna be awesome if I can get my hands on Sentry in order for me to track errors easily. Thank you so much for this opportunity.
Being a freelance developer is hard and fun at the same time, especially when you're looking for surviving this pandemic after losing job.
Interesting essay, You are selected, send PM

I'm working On Php, Javascript, and Python. Python for data analysis, Javascript for some of the web development tasks, and PHP for WordPress development.

well am testing dart and try to develop app via flutter and want to test it how its help me for my further development :)

well thanks for giveaway :)

Hi , i love coding it's my full time job and that sound interesting , and can help lot for better results. PHP,Js are my love ,😁 thanks in advance

Hi! My favorite programming language is Javascript :) I am a web dev and currently working on Angualr framework.
Sentry would really help me ship efficient codes

Why do you need Sentry? 🏊‍♀️

Sentry is an error monitoring software & a performance monitoring software. It helps every developer diagnose, fix, and optimize the performance of their code. With Sentry, developers around the world save time & energy. Sentry supports more than 30 coding languages, which means it probably supports yours. It also integrates with a whole bunch of useful tools (and a few necessary evils), including but definitely not limited to GitHub, Slack, and Jira. Sentry has support for JavaScript, React, Node, Python, PHP, Ruby, Java, and other programming languages.

The main reasons for developers:
Getting rid of risks to deploy code with bugs Getting a quick notification about troubles Allowing a fast turnaround with bug fixes Receiving a convenient display of errors in admin panel Sorting the errors by user/browser segments Understanding what is wrong with your project in real-time Understanding the number of issues people are having with your app

✔ How to enter the Giveaway:​

1: Comment your favorite programming language to get entry to the giveaway​

2: NO RESTRICTIONS, EVERYONE IS WELCOME 💕

3: Show some love by liking the post {OPTIONAL}​

Helllo I'm right now learning mobile programing and I'm using flutter to develop mobile application such as e commerce, travel, hotels and etc. Well if i get this its really helpful for me thanks 😊

I have alot of bugs, this should help me :)

Working on node, php, android and plain js.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock