• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Slider Revolution - All Official Templates

Yeah, sure. There are 2 versions of this one - a 'Hulk Smash' version, and a static version with a bunch of the characters. I'll add them both. Let me know if one of these works for you.

Attachments

• Superhero-hulk-smash-wordpress-post-slider.zip
    72.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Superhero-WordPress-Post-Slider-Static.zip
    790 KB · Views: 58
Hi @chiuki

Can you please share these templates:

Pet Store Product Slider
Restaurant One Page Website
Fast Food Burger Restaurant

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: chiuki
yeah, sure. Check the Burger one to be sure it works for you and that it's the right one. I have 3 variations of it.

Attachments

• pet-store-product-slider.zip
    379.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Restaurant-One-Page-Website.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • fast-food-burger-restaurant.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 31
Thanks @chiuki but none of these sliders are visible on the site despite being successfully imported. Should I install something else? Addons, for example? Or does this red alert "REGISTER LICENSE TO UNLOCK" may explane this issue?

UPDATE: Well, slider revolution plugin shows all sliders I created manually, but but none of these 3 sliders are visible. Maybe these templates doesn't work with slider revolution version 6.5.19?

Last edited:
UPDATE 2: Yes, version 6.5.16 was the reason in my case.
All templates works with the version 6.6.12

I will not delete all my questions. Maybe they will be useful for others.

THANK YOU SO MUCH @chiuki !!!

Sorry, I just saw this, but glad you got it going. Some might require an add-on update but usually they work at least mostly with the older versions of the add-ons. Just do the 'manual import' and drop them onto the drop zone and it should process them. The add-ons have to be added from the wordpress main menu like the other standard plugins.
the things that don't work are from within the RevSlider interface - updating the add-ons, or trying to use one of the demo templates listed, because that function tries to pull them from their website and will fail because of the license number being blocked.

Reactions: 690029
Hi guys,
Can you please share the template below,

Thanks in Advance

yea
Hi guys,
Can you please share the template below,

Thanks in Advance
Yeah, sure. Let me know if all the sample files work...

Attachments

• WordPress Video Slider.zip
    17.9 MB · Views: 48
Yeah, no problem. Remember that this is a one-pager, so you need to unzip it first because it's in 8 sections (hero, about, callout, footer, highlight, menu, projects, services)

Make sure it's the one you need (freaky cover version). I have 4 versions.

Attachments

• Brutal Website Template.zip
    27.3 MB · Views: 43
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock