• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Glover - Grocery, Food, Pharmacy Courier & Service Provider + Backend + Driver & Vendor app

Glover - Grocery, Food, Pharmacy Courier & Service Provider + Backend + Driver & Vendor app v1.7.43

No permission to download
I dont know why you are getting this kind of issue, mine was perfect and no problem im using 1.7.21 im not upgrading my version cuz its stable

macrobert updated Glover - Grocery, Food, Pharmacy Courier & Service Provider + Backend + Driver & Vendor app with a new update entry:

Glover - v1.7.30 (fix 3)

1.7.30 (fix-3) - 2024/01/06​

1. Fix Pharmacy Prescription upload

2. Fix address search issue in backend when using any other geolocation service

other than google map service.

3. Cache selected address in customer app. To increase speed on next app relaunch

4. Fix product/vendor review list not showing

5. Fix wallet refund extra charges

Read the rest of this update entry...

while trying to login with phone the app shows "The phone field contains and invalid number format or unsupported country" anyone can help ?
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 20.05.27_8b646fc9.jpg

i need

1.7.30 (fix-4) - 2024/01/12 this one please anyone has the patch file the please provide​

Does anyone know where I'm going wrong, the store app and the delivery guy app? * What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':wakelock'.
> Could not load compiled classes for build file 'C:\Users\XXXXx\AppData\Local\Pub\Cache\hosted\pub.dev\wakelock-0.6.2\android\build.gradle' from cache.
> Failed to notify project evaluation listener.
> Could not get unknown property 'android' for project ':wakelock' of type org.gradle.api.Project.
> Could not get unknown property 'android' for project ':wakelock' of type org.gradle.api.Project.

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 6m 45s

Does anyone know where I'm going wrong, the store app and the delivery guy app? * What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':wakelock'.
> Could not load compiled classes for build file 'C:\Users\XXXXx\AppData\Local\Pub\Cache\hosted\pub.dev\wakelock-0.6.2\android\build.gradle' from cache.
> Failed to notify project evaluation listener.

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 6m 45s
Hello colleague, time to see you, try to repair
means you applied the onesignal-gradle-plugin to your root build.gradle or android/build.gradle instead of the one in app/build.gradle. Moving this will fix your error.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock