• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GoBiz - Digital Business Card + WhatsApp Store Maker | SaaS | vCard Builder

GoBiz - Digital Business Card + WhatsApp Store Maker | SaaS | vCard Builder 8.0.0

No permission to download
This error is due to incorrect url of activator in your database controller file.

Also your env should be local when you debug.

First upload the activator file in your www folder, then try to open it in web url, if it opens then copy that url to your database controller file.

You need to rectify your mistake.

Hello, but I have done everything according to the instructions
estee.png

I tried that but it didn't solve, I was able to install by changing the post method to the get method, now I'm stuck on the blessed error 38
TOPPP.png
Yes, its now correct, now you need to import the database file only, and it will work. After importing the database file, just refresh your url.

See the video and also the instructions, i have described it.

Reactions: grimvik90
404 Not Found - Install folder not found - I have gone through all the steps in the document.

Hello. For anyone having trouble with activating with the .js file (Nulled) using nginx.

put the file inse the public folder.

Configure nginx to use the public forlder as the root domain.

inside the main nginx file add in the root section:

Code:
error_page  405     =200 $uri;

EDIT: Remove the last config from nginx configuration after activating it. You can comment it with a #

EDIT 2: This a SQL file if you have problems entering the settings page.

Attachments

• Gobizconfig.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Reactions: maxpayneinfo
maxpayneinfo updated GoBiz - Digital Business Card + WhatsApp Store Maker | SaaS | vCard Builder with a new update entry:

GoBiz - Digital Business Card + WhatsApp Store Maker | SaaS | vCard Builder Untouched

V 6.1.0 (18-01-2024)
  • - Added: VCard Cover Video Added - Now, you can add YouTube & Vimeo Links in your Profile Cover with Autoplay Feature
  • - Added: 10 new VCard Themes
  • - Improved: Template Thumbnail Photos Improved
  • - Improved: Store UI Improved
  • - Improved: No more .env edit headache. You can edit all .env information from admin settings.
  • - Fix: Added Missing Translation words and Improved Sentences.
  • - Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: camilo
Is it possible by nulling GoBiz to get extended features?

P. S. January 19, 2023 Version 6.1.1 released @maxpayneinfo

Last edited:
Reactions: M.C
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock