• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Voice Accounts with USA Number (Brand New)

asphero

Banned User
Oct 5, 2020
Google Voice Accounts - Brand New - High Quality
You can access it via your smartphone (Google voice app) or your PC/laptop (Google voice official website).

Google Voice USA Phone Numbers - Make and Answer Calls from gmail, Can also be used to receive VERIFICATION CODES from multiple services,

If you do not know about Google Voice USA Number Ask for Details
You can Make Calls - ( You would need recharge for that)
You can Answer Calls ( Free for Life No Need to load any credit )
You Can receive SMS ( Free for Life No Need to load any credit )
You can Answer SMS

You can create Whatsapp also with this USA number , Free for Lifetime.

WHAT DO YOU GET :
Your package includes 1 random Google Voice US Phone number.
Fresh gmail account
The log-in credentials for that gmail account; email + Password + recoveryemail.

Price: 1 account = $5 each
2-10 accounts = $4.5 each
10+ accounts = $4 each

Delivered within 1 to 24 Hours Maximum - Timezone Matters

Please Contact: PM

⭐ Refund Policy: no refunds Unless the product fails to log in the first time

Last edited:
yearly sure? No account closure or charge after 1 year

@asphero I've edited your post once and removed other contacts than PM. Make me do it third time and a permanent 6 points warning will be issued thus waving your right to sell anything.

Read the rules more carefully. If you're promoting your selling on Babiato then communication is trough Babiato.

Reactions: blackhat055 and 666
How i will login to google voice?
And do i need vpn to use this?

As long as you can connect to google you can use VOICE.
If you have multiple accounts, you can use some IP tools.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock