• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grow CRM - Laravel Project Management

Grow CRM - Laravel Project Management v2.5

No permission to download
now I work with CRM and when creating a related task in a template option. it is not transferred to the main. even though the documentation says otherwise. I checked the error file, there is nothing related to this task.

I manage to install, yet there is a lot of errors and missing features, like instant messages. If I'm doing something wrong, please, advice.

Some errors like in the ticket's page I manage to fix myself, but not the others like to click in the client's link name in the project and shows a laravel error

Who knows how to update from a previous version? Do I just replace the following folders from the new version?
upload-updates.jpg

Hi.
I have been looking at CRMs for a long time now and since I'm staring a side business I'm considering one now.
But I'm not understand right how they work. But I will read more about them.
But my question is: any of these three allow you to have Clients and Sub-Clients in a Project?
And do the Invoice and Leads can be removed?
I just need the Projects and Tasks basically. And Clients and Sub-Clients.

Hi. Does anyy of you have problems with the taxrates Settings?
The module doesn't show and in the Debugger I get an "500 Internal Server Error".
Because of this I can't create invoices.

Hello guys. As an old user of GeoPos, I decided it is time for me to move on and get something fresh and more elegant. I've checked RiseCRM, and it seemed OK as an interface, but GrowCRM seems like more to my small needs and humble taste.

Before purchasing the item as usual, I would like to try it, but the one version that is posted is UNTOUCHED. Can someone share how were you able to install it so that I can test it for myself before buying it?

Hello guys. As an old user of GeoPos, I decided it is time for me to move on and get something fresh and more elegant. I've checked RiseCRM, and it seemed OK as an interface, but GrowCRM seems like more to my small needs and humble taste.

Before purchasing the item as usual, I would like to try it, but the one version that is posted is UNTOUCHED. Can someone share how were you able to install it so that I can test it for myself before buying it?
Hi.
Use the v2.0 version that its working well.

Well, I've found a nulled version of the latest GrowCRM and since I am testing on localhost without any Internet, it seems to allow me to install with ANY serial added. Now it is to make sure I like what I get OOB and to make sure the script works as it should. GUI wise, I am definitely much happier and they seem to use Laravel instead of Codeigniter which was an issue for me as I am not that familiar nor have much time to learn it these days.

So far so good...

Installed the 2.0 version, but i'm having trouble with some sonnection.
It looks like there is nog connection with CSS or something like that.

Does anybody know what to do?
1681332841610.png
And yes, i allready changed the .env file. Tried to log in with the [email protected] / 123456

1681333104375.png

1681333066255.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock