• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How To Make Up To $4,5000 Monthly On Complete Automation

Status
Not open for further replies.

growthwizz

Aug 2, 2019
With the presence of covid 19 pandemic many has lot their jobs, many will have no jobs to return toand many will loose their jobs even after easing.
It has become very important you have a system that can generate income for you and the internet can do that.
Do you know most online businesses and website made money even more like as if nothing is happening right now. Do you know why because people always needs something as long as money exist to buy them.
You can do this on a small scale on your own and i have a perfect system that will help you earn passive income online no techinal skills needed and you don't need hundreds of dollars to begin.

Join Me In The Autocash Master Class
I will be willing to guide few serious people on how to make up to $4,500 monthly on complete automation and the only investment is $50 this will be used to purchase a domain and hosting that support things you will need to succeed.

In this guide i will also show you how to get a mimium of $350 Google Advertising Thresh hold Ad Account and free Re Targetting Ads Credit up to $5000

The strategy is simple and i will do a simple break down so you can decide if you want to put in the work or keep on Googling How To Make Money Online

1. We will look for an Affiliate product to promote: I Will show you how to get them, infact i have some to recommend that pays you up $50 for signing up a qualified leads meaning no sales has to happen before you get paid.

2. You will need a website as its very important as we will use it to get free Advertisment credit from Google,free retargetting credit and install marketing automation software.
Once you create a landing page about the offer we will use the Google $350 Threshhold account to send traffic to it. We will focus on collecting leads and then follow up later by using email. We will use the free targetting credit to retarget them and increase conversion so they will see us as professional. I will show you how to build a landing page its easy.

3. You will setup a 15 dayemail marketing sequence following the invisible selling strategy that will be automatically sent to them. I will be helping you with a free marketing automation software no need to pay a dime as long as you have the hosting i will recommend that support the open source marketing automation software cron jobs and free emailing.

4. You will start earning and you will gather data you can use to optimize, scale or find another profitable niche to repeat the same cycle for again.

NOTE
I will not be charging you a dime for this as i have said you only cost is $50 and if you think that is too much please this might not be for you.
You must have some dedication as i will be guiding you through personally and helping with little problems.
I will be dropping link to my telegram group where the class will take place and i need at least 10 serious people.
Kindly like and share the post if you are interested so it can reach other serious people like you and hasten the training to get started.

Training Begins immediately we get 10 serious people , follow my guide on telegram and be on your way to start earning.

FOR ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE
JOIN CLASS ON XXXXXXXX TO START EARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock