• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I am finally making an introduction thread about myself and you should too if you haven't

manmtm

Jul 16, 2022
I have a little experience of online English Transcription and Indian region Dropshipping. I am also learning Digital Marketing and I'm very interested in that field. I also invest in Crypto Currencies and don't worry 😅 I won't ask for you money! I regularly check the crypto market though.

And.. we can become friends if you are into any of the above stuff, I'm more than likely to talk, freely!
(PS: You can click any username and there's a button right there which says "Start Conversation" if you want to DM anyone 😉)

If you are new to any of the topics I mentioned, feel free to ask about it, that's why I have opened this thread! To answer some of your questions. I can answer most of the general questions, and if I knew, can also answer some specifics.

Please keep the conversation clean. Thanks for engaging!
EDIT: Since many of you are very shy people, I thought to add some description of what are those topics even about, so we can talk in this thread a bit, well at this point, hopefully!

• English Transcription - People/company/individuals submit their recorded audio which contains some speaking people (speakers) in it. My job was to hear this audio clip and write what was spoken in the clip, in a very clear format.

• Dropshipping - I basically open an online store and manage to get products stock whether self made or arranged from some other company. Then I just fill up orders. There's more to it since it's a varied field. The things you hear about it in social media which claims you that you can earn money through it, well let's give you a bit info about it too.
In that kind of dropshipping there are 5 parts or lets say departments.​
(1) - Manufacturer​
(2) - Stocks Storage Management​
(3) - Delivery Agency​
(4) - Advertisement Group​
(5) - Customer Management System​

As a dropshipper we act as the (4) and (5). You can outsource all the first three, and the good thing about this is there are companies which we call vendors which exactly handles all (1)(2)(3) together, and many don't charge you anything. You just have to bring sales and have a profit margin.​

• Digital Marketing - It's all about marketing anything that is by electronic means. Social media marketing, paid advertisement, electronic billboards, mobile phones, SMS, marketing through blogs, through the social apps like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc, or video browsing platforms such as YouTube. Pretty much anywhere where people are present and there's a electronic means to reach them. There's so much in this field, but the most focus is to sell a product or service and it's mostly dominated by its sub-sector, Social Media Marketing where we build a brand's page or person. This is what you will online if someone mentions digital marketing.

• Crypto Currencies - There's a technology which lets us have a nearly incorruptible record of data, we call it Blockchain Technology. It's a publicly shared ledger where each individual have a copy of the same data. Now combine this with currencies and you got something we call Bitcoin blockchain network, in which 1 block is called Bitcoin. Crypto currencies is about decentralization of money. Since in today's date the money we hold, the paper money, is held by bank and country, if they decided all of that asset can be burned and it also have problems in trading the currency internationally. Crypto currencies isn't held by a single entity, its management is distributed and thus it cannot be just gone out of the world just because someone decides it to be (If it's well distributed and the people who hold are careful about what they are doing). One other perk is its values is same throughout the universe, which means 1 BTC on earth is 1 BTC on Mars (as long as we are in the same blockchain network). Since it requires security we have something we call algorithm to write/edit the blockchain ledger in a secure way such that every individual participants on the blockchain will have same copy of the data. The different ways/algorithm will create different blocks and those will creates different blockchains, that's why there's Bitcoin Network and then theres's Ethereum Netowork and also Litecoin Network etc.

I hope I was able to simply the information of the topic enough that it could be understood by anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: jereve
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock