• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I developed a plugin THAT ALLOWS UPDATING NULLED plugins

In a forum as large as babiato, receiving a notification in the development and testing wordpress for clients that such a resource was updated would not hurt, inconvenient, fewer visits to the forum :S, perhaps for Null's GLP with subscription and other sites it would be a tool monetizable, great job
Please i love to try it

Am I the only one who sees this as really problematic, giving a single person basically free access to multiple wordpress installation by giving him the possibility to run remote code?

Reactions: Supremo DM
Am I the only one who sees this as really problematic, giving a single person basically free access to multiple wordpress installation by giving him the possibility to run remote code?
Actually he is the programmer for the code, this is just a method to deliver updates not necessarily done by one person, I am sure code will be proofed before being used, we are also interested in using it by our self hosted platforms as well. Risk is always there anytime a piece of code is being used. Good to be paranoid though. There is no real security once you connect to internet.

Actually he is the programmer for the code, this is just a method to deliver updates not necessarily done by one person, I am sure code will be proofed before being used, we are also interested in using it by our self hosted platforms as well. Risk is always there anytime a piece of code is being used. Good to be paranoid though. There is no real security once you connect to internet.
The updater would download his update packages which means full control of the updatepackagecode. There doesn't necessarily need to be malware in his updater plugin itself.

Reactions: Cornholio
I'm interested but the following questions come to my mind:
1. What's the current stage of the plugin?
2. What would be the source of the plugins as some plugins are distributed with malicious code?
3. Are you planning to make this commercial?

Reactions: Cornholio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diljot5656
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock