• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need Premium Fonts

Hi nordie!

I was looking for the Proxima Nova font and just saw your MEGA link. But it seems to be broken... 😅 Could you reupload the Proxima Nova font to test in a website? It it is not possible don't worry. Thank you a lot 😊

Hi nordie!

I was looking for the Proxima Nova font and just saw your MEGA link. But it seems to be broken... 😅 Could you reupload the Proxima Nova font to test in a website? It it is not possible don't worry. Thank you a lot 😊
This might help
do a google search for Proxima Nova font vk.com

• Love
Reactions: FueraDeLinea
No i have not unfortunately
i try search in link mega first, but there no result
if you have this i really apreciate xD

Code:
search in forum thread/post/comment > noresult
search in thread request myfont > noresult

--Name Font                    --From

Seibi Ohkido                by Nihon Literal
HG Gyoshotai                by RICOH
HaruNami                    by PSY/OPS
Origo                        by JOEBOB graphics
FF Cocon Family                by FontFont
Iwata Gyousho Std            by IWATA
Okaeri                        by Struvictory.art
Greycliff CF Japanese CF    by Connary Fagen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock