• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need your help

Jiren

Oct 2, 2018
Hello guys, I have a client who wants to optimize the page by google page speed standards. The PC version is good 92 score page speed, but on mobile is low nearly 70. Can some one help me out?

I use WP rocket and cloud flare.

I really need your help :( 19776

Hello guys, I have a client who wants to optimize the page by google page speed standards.

I really need your help :(
Biggest mistake is according website to google pagespeed score.
If your website loading approx. 1 second (or under 2seconds).
And user can find easily anything about your service/products when surfing on website.
And if you did not udisplay any bulshit advertisement, pop ups or annoying things

Do not consider pagespeed score.

Yes I know that but Client insist on a google page speed score. GT metrix are perfect pingdom 0.8 seconds.

Yes I know that but Client insist on a google page speed score. GT metrix are perfect pingdom 0.8 seconds.
Tell to him:
Google likes webistes which same like google. That's mean no design no images no extra scripts etc. If you want to pagespeed score forget about design, if you want to functionality and design and user experience forget pagespeed score.
Good luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock