• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I nulled AIPRM TITAN for ChatGPT - I couldn't find if it's allowed to share here?

Well i made some checks, on different browsers. Also compared the new updated files en they seem to be the same. On this moment it's working , and i think that @Gazzooks is right high server usage.

The way it works for me:

I am lazy so I have a copy of the tamed quota.js and a shortcut to the plugin folder on my desktop. For easy drag and drop - with right click and choose copy, so it is repeatable. You'll see why in a sec.

Once chrome starts complaining, click on the extensions button (the puzzle piece) and go to Manage Extensions- the last option.

Click on the Repair blue button and let Chrome re-download the Plugin. Minimize Chrome, go to your quota.js file on your desktop, use click right and drop it onto your \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj\1.1.8.16_0" shortcut. Choose Copy and confirm the overwrite.

Refresh your ChatGPT tab. Should work. If not Rinse & Repeat but this time close Chrome instead of minimizing it. Keep in mind you'll need to repeat the above each time you want to use it again.

Screenshot 2023-09-07 154842.png

Thanks again to @sharmanhall for taking the time!

Hope this helps!

Peace!
Works

You need to update the location of the plugin directory:
\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj\1.1.9.13_1
Than just use as before. Just checked and it works.

Peace!

Last edited:
Today they made an update Versión 1.1.9.13 on September 13 . That can be the issue, i also did have problems today.
Hmm, I just checked mine and it's working. Now when I installed it, I only replaced the quota.js file. Maybe give that a try?

how to do it? could you help me with all the steps to change it. thanks in advance
  • remove your old installation
  • Re-install the addon
  • copy the quota.js file from the first post of this thread into the location of the plugin directory: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj\1.1.9.13_1

Awesome dude
It really worked
Verified prompts accessible and prompt source directly viewable now

Can someone enlist what features are working and what are not?

AIPRM v1.1.9.13 (UNTOUCHED)

Who thinks they can null it first?
Old version I nulled&posted is now broken.
ChatGPT updated their UI sooooo everyone must update.

READY. SET. NULLLLLLL

Attachments

• AIPRM - 1.1.9.13 - ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj.zip
    228.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Reactions: nahara
Superpower ChatGPT does essentially the same things as AIPRM and it's free:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock