• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

If-So Dynamic Content Pro

If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.8.0.2

No permission to download
If anyone wants this, it is the same file with a tweak. In debug mode I found an undefined variable, because $license_data is undefined. I don't think it is needed. Here is the original code...

1621259816415.png

Here is the tweaked code and zip attached to remove the undefined variable notice...

1621259933212.png

Attachments

• if-so.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
If anyone wants this, it is the same file with a tweak. In debug mode I found an undefined variable, because $license_data is undefined. I don't think it is needed. Here is the original code...

1621259816415.png

Here is the tweaked code and zip attached to remove the undefined variable notice...

1621259933212.png
Thank you

• Wow
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
Babak updated If-So Dynamic Content Pro with a new update entry:

If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.4.1

Download If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.4.1 Nulled Free
= v1.5.4.1 =

* New condition - Referral Category: Display dynamic content based on the referral page/post category (page or post on your site).
* New condition - Trigger visited: Show dynamic content if a specific trigger was previously displayed to the user.
* Ajax loading: an option to show a loader animation while the content is being loaded in Ajax mode (Page Caching Compatibility mode) .
* The Geolocation Condition: An...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1621259816415.png

1621259933212.png
1625638948795.png

Brother, could you solve this problem?

Thanks for your help bro.

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
1625638948795.png

Brother, could you solve this problem?

Thanks for your help bro.

Hi! No. From what I recall it requires a subscription to their site, which they have a service, which you have to have to use more sessions. I'm not sure how they do it in their code, but it's not for me to check any further because I don't use this plugin. Someone else would have to check it, and see if it is possible.

If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.4.2

Download If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.4.2 Nulled Free
= v1.5.4.2 =

* Bugfix - TinyMCE is no longer turning image URLs to be relative urls when changing versions order
* TinyMCE - An option to prevent text nodes from being wrapped in <p> tags was added to the settings
* Yoast SEO - Prevent if-so triggers (the "view trigger" pages) from being added to the sitemap
* <a href="https://www.if-so.com/custom-user-profile-fields-dynamic-content/" target="_blank">Custom user...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Attachments

• if-so.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 176

If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.5 Nulled

Download If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.5 Nulled Free
= v1.5.5 =

* The recurrence option was added to the user role condition
* An option to disable the use of sessions was added to the settings (do not disable the sessions if you are using the geolocation condition)
* Audience self-selection shortcode generator was added the audience page
* added the ability to defer the loading of if-so triggers via ajax (by adding the parameter defer="true" to the trigger's shortcode)
* Added...

If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.5.1

Download If-So Dynamic Content Pro v1.5.5.1 Nulled Free
= v1.5.5.1 =

* Added shortcode that sets/deletes a cookie value <a href="https://www.if-so.com/add-and-remove-cookies-using-shortcodes/" target="_blank">Learn more.</a>
* Cloudflare Compatibility - The geolocation condition works with Cloudflare without having to use our Cloudflare integration
* Divi modules compatibility improvements while loading content with Ajax
* Page Caching Compatibility improvements - the...

I replaced this plugin but still ask for the license key, what will be the license key?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock