• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Impreza - WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder By UpSolution

Impreza - WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder By UpSolution v8.23.4

No permission to download
Reactions: chezzz
Hello Guys
anyone using the latest version of this theme with demo version working should kindly guide us through.

i am using Version: 8.15.1 but i the builder has some bug when using the element as drag and drop.

Hello, I'm facing an error while importing the demo Wrong path to the file or it is missing.
I tried the versions 8.12 and 8.19 and both same issue of demo import is there
@Babak @emmsana

Which version should I use without a license, as all are showing me to activate the license or activate Impreza to import, I'm trying new versions to find one that the import demo is working there, but now there's the issue of the license

Which version should I use without a license, as all are showing me to activate the license or activate Impreza to import, I'm trying new versions to find one that the import demo is working there, but now there's the issue of the license
Hello. The US-CORE plugin is responsible for the ability to import demos. You need to install the version that allows you to import the demo, do this and then update the plugin as the intrusive yellow sign asks. I do it through this version once downloaded here on the form.

Attachments

• us-core_nulled.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 59
Can nulling author elaborate more on those lines in functions.php (beside demo import why there is a potential backdoor?)
Code:
$response = wp_remote_get(
"http://wordpressnull.org/{$theme}/demos/{$query_args['demo']}/{$query_args['file']}{$ext}",
[ 'sslverify' => false, 'timeout' => 30 ]
);

Not sure what that last nulled us-core was about, but it's not the latest version either.
I nulled both theme and us-core plugin (latest version), and no weird links, get them here.

• Angry
Reactions: pedarekhoobshk
Reactions: chezzz
If it doesnt work, open functions.php
<?php defined( 'ABSPATH' ) OR die( 'This script cannot be accessed directly.' ); <?php update_option( 'us_license_activated', 1 );

And delete second line "<?php", download the demo content and then get rid of this party of the code

if ( strpos( $url, '[URL]https://help.us-themes.com/us.api/download_demo/[/URL]' ) === 0 ) {

Tell me, does anyone have the "Templates" mode working in Live Builder. When I use it, it says "XHR: Invalid theme activation code"

Alternatively you can insert in wp_options new row
ID [auto] us_license_secret 1 yes
that makes the activation check as True, and u can update or not worry about file changes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock