• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Infix LMS - Learning Management System

Infix LMS - Learning Management System v6.5.1 Untouched

No permission to download
Has anyone tested the performance of Infix LMSfor concurrent 200 users? What kind of web hosting service will be okay for this requirement? Shared vs VPS?

Has anyone tested the performance of Infix LMSfor concurrent 200 users? What kind of web hosting service will be okay for this requirement? Shared vs VPS?
It can work perfectly for more than 10000+ users without issues on Shared server. When you get more than 1000 customers, then it means you are successful and at that time can afford dedicated server / VPS. For now you can use shared server without any worries.

If you want to test it for concurrent users, you will have to hire someone. On this forrum, no one will have done this as test. You can ask Original author on Code Canyone about this and they will answer you.

It can work perfectly for more than 10000+ users without issues on Shared server. When you get more than 1000 customers, then it means you are successful and at that time can afford dedicated server / VPS. For now you can use shared server without any worries.

If you want to test it for concurrent users, you will have to hire someone. On this forrum, no one will have done this as test. You can ask Original author on Code Canyone about this and they will answer you.

Yes! Thank you for the input. I asked concurrent user question to the original author but he did not answer it. I think this script is rock solid and thinking of buying it. In comparison to this, Academy LMS is also perfect but their Dripped Content option does not allow day wise access option.

I will reiterate this question to the script author again.

Author answered that it can handle 500 parallel users with 8 Core+16GB RAM. Seems like that very good script is not optimized to utilize resources.

Is there any way to test ourself on the virtual environment?

Please, how do I remove url/home ?

I want to use example.com instead of example.com/home
Go to .env file and change the APP_URL or reinstall the entire setup again but if it's sub-domain then ask for separate folder option at the creation - This gives you a option to set the file system access then enter URL like example.com/home as root access. This reflects in the system as Home or root access and you can find the files loaded in the Example.com right away.

Yeah, Shared Hosting has a issue as it runs out of Nodes - So to manage concurrent users VPS is best option but try to get Max Configuration from the Provider. 3GB RAM, 60 GB SSD, 3TB Bandwidth, Dedicated IP

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock