• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

InfixEdu - Open Source Flutter for Android & iOS

InfixEdu - Open Source Flutter for Android & iOS v2.4.0

No permission to download
Please update

InfixEdu v2.4.4 (12 August 2022)

Feature : Set attendance holiday
: Support Android 12

Bug Fix : Fix add the content selection
: Update content page to select student class, section

Attachments

• codecanyon-25696404-infixedu-open-source-flutter-for-android-ios.zip
    14.7 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:
can any one share your prebuild app file with me i am getting lot of errors like this please help anyone

Attachments

• Screenshot (92).png
    Screenshot (92).png
    298.2 KB · Views: 44
Hi, someone please help me. I'm getting this error with Nulled app. I thought server was the problem and just bought Latest InfixEdu 6.8.0

But still same problem continues. someone please help me
Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 7.18.42 AM.png

Hi, someone please help me. I'm getting this error with Nulled app. I thought server was the problem and just bought Latest InfixEdu 6.8.0

It comes out because there is no internet on the device

I checked but Internet connection is there! Few other users also had the same the problem they have similar screenshots in this thread.

If someone know how to solve it. Kindly help me

I checked but Internet connection is there! Few other users also had the same the problem they have similar screenshots in this thread.

If someone know how to solve it. Kindly help me
pls check
file: /lib/utils/widget/page.dart

string: 56
Code:
                if (controller.connected.value) {
replace to
Code:
                if (!controller.connected.value) {

re build and check

Has anyone build this for IOS as it is giving so many errors when compiling for IOS

I have the latest version of Infixedu flutter v2.0.8 released in jan 2022 . can someone null it please
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Dear sir as you have purchased this script can you please update this script to the latest version of it so that all of us here can get benefited from it

Kindly upload again​

InfixEdu - Open Source Flutter for Android & iOS v2.4.4​

, because this source code i have facing many issues , fee , exam , student profile etc...​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaac56
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock