• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

InfixEdu School - School Management System Software

InfixEdu School - School Management System Software v 8.2

No permission to download
Hello
I am looking for the latest version v6.3 if you thank you for sharing

v6.3.2 (21 October 2021)

Bug fixing : Email setting error
: When the user change language still show RTL
: Academic year edit, delete issue
: On Student edit Operation failed issue
: On change, academic year class and section is not loaded on the student edit form
: Homework invalid date format issue
: Examination didn't show the dynamic email on merit list, Marksheet , Tabulation, progress card report
: Mark sheet report total GPA mismatch issue
: Tabulation sheet report Print design
: merit list report has an all subject assign issue
: All subject list shown in the merit list, Marksheet , Tabulation, progress card report web and print view
: Result publication date wise result show in student and parent panel
: Optional Subject report email issue
NB: Update from min version 6.3.0 to 6.3.2 otherwise the system can break.

Babak updated Infix - School Management System Software with a new update entry:

Infix v6.3.2

Download Infix v6.3.2 - School Management System Software Nulled Free
v6.3.2 (21 October 2021) Thanks To @hawaljoe2

Bug fixing : Email setting error
: When the user change language still show RTL
: Academic year edit, delete issue
: On Student edit Operation failed issue
: On change, academic year class and section is not loaded on the student edit form
: Homework invalid date...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: betrayerenemy
Source code ok but Infixedu has many bug on developer bug.

run: composer install, code are then ready to used.

also install https://github.com/barryvdh/laravel-debugbar to show where has problem occurs.
goto to old source file Infixedu never removed vendor folder i runned composer and after some changes all library successfully installed and trying to fix many more problems

its in many bugs or developer trying protect code sharing

goto to old source file Infixedu never removed vendor folder i runned composer and after some changes all library successfully installed and trying to fix many more problems

it seems you are great with php scripts. can you provide me a nulled version of infixedu v6 . Thank you for your help

I agree many Bug in this source code. It developer tricks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock