• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS 7.1 Nulled with multi installer

No permission to download
Yes iRestora is designed according to the restaurant workflow.
I've tried iRestora but many pages are blank in nulled version, so I'm thinking of buying it.
Should I buy

iRestora PLUS Multi Outlet - Next Gen Restaurant POS​

or

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS​

or

iRestora - Restaurant POS with Smart Inventory (Multi Store)

Waiting for your reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: rashadulalam
hi, first of all thanks for the nulled application.
I have tested this and found some bugs,
1. in SAAS while adding a company, fill out all details but after submitting no errors but NO Company is adding. Tried a lot but no luck.
2. print server doesn't work, doesn't test the print server page. nothing happen after clicking on test.
3. KOT doesn't view anything in print. totally blank.
4. Kitchen display service (Kitchen) doesn't show anything.

i have installed app on web, how it could be work locally without internet.
Please help.

any one can fix arabic printing in printer_server
hi sir, did you manage to solve the issue? on my side print server is not working at all, means test is not working at all. i have tried on different browsers and different machines.

Everything worked for me after changing the env to testing.

Main folder -> Index.php
1. Fixes the notifcation in kitchen
2. Fixes the alerts
almost everything.

1688946273061.png

Everything worked for me after changing the env to testing.

Main folder -> Index.php
1. Fixes the notifcation in kitchen
2. Fixes the alerts
almost everything.

1688946273061.png
should it be done after installation or before installation. changing before installation, installation doesn't proceeds.

Hi there!...
I´m working in the code of Irestora, to be compatible with Bootstrap 5.3 and the themes of bootswatch...
If someone is interested, please tell me

is this nulled version installer working fine.

The developer has really crossed and since he refuses to allow installation of his script untill someone renews support, yet the product has not been installed, i will spend the better part of my waking energy nulling, forking maintaining and suppporting the nulled version of this script hwatever the developer is doing to hist customers is not great, and seems there are many customer comments on his prodcut complaining about similar issue.

if any other developer here is willing to support me on the same, you are welcome. nkt

Reactions: RiPPERD
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock