• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS 7.1 Nulled with multi installer

No permission to download
is this nulled version installer working fine.

The developer has really crossed and since he refuses to allow installation of his script untill someone renews support, yet the product has not been installed, i will spend the better part of my waking energy nulling, forking maintaining and suppporting the nulled version of this script hwatever the developer is doing to hist customers is not great, and seems there are many customer comments on his prodcut complaining about similar issue.

if any other developer here is willing to support me on the same, you are welcome. nkt
Add these comments in envato comment section, and ask for refund ☺ your support would be instantly active

Hi there! can somebody help me?...
I have an issue, when I pull an order in the cellphone, just appear in the cellphone and not in the computer (cashier)... and I try with another user like waiter, cashier and admin, using the same computer and not show the orders from another user

1692129086873.png

I have an issue, when I pull an order in the cellphone, just appear in the cellphone and not in the computer (cashier)... and I try with another user like waiter, cashier and admin, using the same computer and not show the orders from another user

1692129086873.png
Are they both logged in with same user ?

Are they both logged in with same user ?
Nope... diferent user... for example:

User: mes <- Waiter Role
User: bello <- waiter Role
User: nocash <- Waiter Role
user: Caj <- Cashier Role.

All waiter orders can be seen by user caj, but "mes" user orders for example cannot be seen by "mes" user and vice versa... it happens with all waiter users... how could I change that? I need everyone to see all the orders

Last edited:

1692129086873.png
Have a look to the permission. It's possible permission to see all sales/orders be desactivated.

Is it a dine in order ?
Dine in, take aways and delivery.. un any order occurs the same... Im thinking that it Is not a problema, just the System Is running like may run... But i think... if all the waiters could see all the orders it would be much better...

Guys, When I'm using Direct Print, bills doesn't show the logo and cuts some text's like "Multiple payments methods" doesn't show either. + I have multiple Kitchens and when I print the KOT, shows all products in the same KOT for the default Kitchen instead of showing Orders for Pizza Kitchen, Beverages, etc... Anyone is facing the same problem? Is there any solution?

Guys, When I'm using Direct Print, bills doesn't show the logo and cuts some text's like "Multiple payments methods" doesn't show either. + I have multiple Kitchens and when I print the KOT, shows all products in the same KOT for the default Kitchen instead of showing Orders for Pizza Kitchen, Beverages, etc... Anyone is facing the same problem? Is there any solution?
Where can I find the Direct Print code?

Guys can anyone pls point out what I am not doing right because I am unable to install the script. After this last part of site config, the installation completes successfully but on loading the site after deleting install folder, it still goes back to install 1687101917408.png
I am facing the same error

Someone please help,

I am getting an HTTP ERROR 500 on some pages like the to edit the Outlet, add users.. please help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock