• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is There A Standard CodeCanyon Purchase Code Coding Protocol?

fux0r

Jan 1, 2019
I hope this doesnt sound too lame and its in the right section. But does Code Canyon have a standard coding protocol/purchase code system that developers use? Or is it different for each developer?
I ask for nulling education.

There is no standard magical code to activate the theme/plugin. Each and every line of code is inspected and then modified precisely to null it. NullMasters here at babiato have years of experience doing it, it may seem an easy job, but it isn't

• Wow
Reactions: Alsansan and fux0r
There is no standard magical code to activate the theme/plugin. Each and every line of code is inspected and then modified precisely to null it. NullMasters here at babiato have years of experience doing it, it may seem an easy job, but it isn't
Apologies. I wasnt implying that it was easy. I was curious to know if they have an overall standard system for accessing their purchase code api (im assuming thats what is happening). Or if each developer creates their own system.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock