• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Iteck - Software & Technology WordPress Theme

Iteck - Software & Technology WordPress Theme v1.1.3 - Untouched

No permission to download
Hello! Thanks for sharing a cool topic.
I can't import the right demo, please help me to solve the problem.

Here is screenshot 1: https://prnt.sc/jw9A-T6_35A9

I click import
and throws an error: https://prnt.sc/Yhtn3oXzxpey

Thanks for the answer
It has! The Babiato community is here to add value to your I imagine projects.

So I'm not having problems importing the demo.
Try checking your WordPress certificate and configuration. If that doesn't work, try importing an older theme version and then updating to the next version.

If none of these options doesn't work, I can contact support for help. However, I do not promise anything at the moment.

It has! The Babiato community is here to add value to your I imagine projects.

So I'm not having problems importing the demo.
Try checking your WordPress certificate and configuration. If that doesn't work, try importing an older theme version and then updating to the next version.

If none of these options doesn't work, I can contact support for help. However, I do not promise anything at the moment.
can't solve with 1.0.8 versions can you look into it @Jessica64

Hello, moderators, I would like to understand what happened for the resource to have been unlinked from my account. I had shared the resource, and now I've noticed that there are no resources in my account. Additionally, I'm being disconnected from the forum every 20 seconds. Furthermore, could you please help me in some way?
@Babak

I have tried more than 10 times to import marketing demo, none of the import ways work. I think maybe links in .xml files are old or incorrect. I would appreciate if someone could help me with this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock