• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iWP-DevToolz (Pro) - WordPress Plugin Maker + Code Generator

iWP-DevToolz v2 - WordPress Plugin Maker rev23.01.27

No permission to download

ProtonPress

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Aug 9, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: mamipoko and Babak
I can take a look but the dev made an entirely new build and is charging separate for it.

Let me find out what the situation is with that cuz the last time I looked he stopped updating it and they were selling a new product.

I can't stand it when they do that on CC.

iWP-DevToolz v2 rev21.11.06 Untouched ;)
@Babak

Attachments

• codecanyon-wordpress-plugin-maker-freelancer-version.zip
    13.7 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: rberet
ProtonPress updated iWP-DevToolz (Pro) - WordPress Plugin Maker + Code Generator with a new update entry:

iWP-DevToolz (Pro) - WordPress Plugin Maker + Code Generator rev22.04.25 Untouched

= rev22.04.25 =
* Improved: Ajax Requests and Form Builder
* Improved: (IWP) Posts-> Short Codes
* New features: Ajax Requests -> Custom Fields -> HTML ~ Checkboxes
* New features: Plugin Options -> Field Options -> HTML ~ Checkboxes
* New features : Posts -> Metaboxes (Custom Fields) -> HTML ~ Checkboxes
* New features: Third Party APIs -> Elementor Widgets -> Add the Scripts Files (Enqueue Script)

= rev22.04.10 =
* New features: Third Party APIs -> Elementor Widgets

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not working, I tried both in Online and Offline mode but when I press the Get activation button it prints - Invalid purchase code! even I manually input random activation code but that also didn't work, Is there any way to bring this to work?

Nulled by me. working in my machine.

Attachments

• rev.22.04.25.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 85
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock