• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jaka Smid - E-commerce Checklist Access Free Download

otaibabusername

Oct 23, 2022
With my E-commerce Conversion checklist you can look at over 300 critical checkpoints and cover every single nook-and-cranny of your store’s conversion process.

The checklist will show you all the quick-wins you can implement right now to significantly increase your average order value and conversion rates.

Download ==> https://mega.nz/file/DVEizAQY#XM8psDEH9xl51YCTnA_2kX5CR9OimCpohSv6aI_idzI

Hey! Just wanted to note that there is a new product from Jaka Smid:
https://conversion.design/ecommerce-template

[...]
That's why I've combined my E-commerce Conversion Checklist with everything I've learned from designing high-performing online stores (that generate $700MM+ in combined yearly revenue) into the Ultimate conversion-focused E-commerce template.

Imagine it as a single source of truth for boosting conversion rates and average order values in your e-commerce store. Skip the costly and time-consuming process of A/B testing everything by yourself, and jumpstart your success with a design that's already proven to work.

--
I'll try to find it online, but it's quite new and may take time :)

Hey! Just wanted to note that there is a new product from Jaka Smid:
https://conversion.design/ecommerce-template

[...]
That's why I've combined my E-commerce Conversion Checklist with everything I've learned from designing high-performing online stores (that generate $700MM+ in combined yearly revenue) into the Ultimate conversion-focused E-commerce template.

Imagine it as a single source of truth for boosting conversion rates and average order values in your e-commerce store. Skip the costly and time-consuming process of A/B testing everything by yourself, and jumpstart your success with a design that's already proven to work.

--
I'll try to find it online, but it's quite new and may take time :)
Hi, i m looking for this aswell

virus total give me this warning when I tested this Excel:
" Matches rule Svchost Spawning Office Application by Nasreddine Bencherchali at Sigma Integrated Rule Set (GitHub) Detects svchost process spawning an instance of an office application. This happens when the initial word application create an instance of one of the office COM objects such as 'Word.Application', 'Excel.Application'...etc. This can be used by malicious actor to create a malicious office document with macros on the fly. (See vba2clr project in reference) "

Interested in the GigaGrowth Bundle or the Jaka Smid - Ultimate Ecommerce UI Template

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock