• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.2.0

No permission to download
I use jannah more than 1 website, and my jannah theme is automatically deactivated, does anyone experience the same thing after the 6.0 update? does reverting to a previous version fix this problem?

Anyone has seo news demo? Can't see it in demos >.<
Edit: i think it's on 6.0.1 update, any news on update :D?

Reactions: menteci
New version:

6.0.1 – 2022-12-09​

- Added: Support for Google Search on mobiles.
- Improved: Contrast color of some sections.
- Improved: Google Search results in the RTL version.
- Improved: Remove the new additional classic-themes.min.css file added by WordPress from the pages that don't use it.
- Fixed: ARIA [role] issue for the main menu.
- Fixed: Appearance of the Newsletter section that appears after the post if the page doesn't have a sidebar.
- Fixed: Appearance of the search box in the not found pages if the page doesn't have a sidebar.
- Fixed: Hide Sidebars option issue that prevents it from working on some pages.
- Fixed: Custom block quote styling issue.
- Fixed: AMP slider/gallery issue.
- Fixed: Number of posts in the mega menu if it contains sub-menu items.
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.

Reactions: menteci
Hello

please restart the topic

It started giving the warning below.

''Jannah Theme License is not validated, Go to the theme options page to validate the license, You need a single license for each domain name.''

thanks
I am experiencing the same issue, are you having the same problem after Jannah 6.0 update too? is it possible that Jannah has a trigger for this single license system that they activate every update?

I am experiencing the same issue, are you having the same problem after Jannah 6.0 update too? is it possible that Jannah has a trigger for this single license system that they activate every update?
Hmmm! Alright, please test my version and report back.

Jannah 6.0.0 NULLED

Attachments

• themeforest-jannah-wordpress-news-magazine-theme-6.0.0_NULLED.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 64
Please test and report back.

Jannah 6.0.1 NULLED
If you are updating from a previous version, please delete "arqam-lite" plugin and "jannah-extensions" plugin BEFORE you install.

Attachments

• themeforest-jannah-wordpress-news-magazine-theme-6.0.1_NULLED.zip
    10.8 MB · Views: 97
Babak updated Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP with a new update entry:

Jannah News v6.0.1

Download Jannah News v6.0.1 - Newspaper Magazine News AMP BuddyPress Nulled Free
v6.0.1 – 2022-12-09

- Added: Support for Google Search on mobiles.
- Improved: Contrast color of some sections.
- Improved: Google Search results in the RTL version.
- Improved: Remove the new additional classic-themes.min.css file added by WordPress from the pages that don't use it.
- Fixed: ARIA [role] issue for the main menu.
- Fixed: Appearance of the Newsletter section that appears after the post if...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock